news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #91
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
that hologram shit mmm watch , they gonna stage the second coming of Christ, then, they are gonna hologram up sum aliens... sounds silly, but doo the reserch kid, ur sleepin, its sad cuz ur an original god, but wiff that anglo brains state ur doomed to fall.
ahahahahahaahahaha

covenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #92
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

viewing gen chat for 3 minutes.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:06 PM   #93

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What are they going to do after they hologram up sum aliens?

Quote:
Old 01-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #94
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

watch, the Illuminati needs a supreme race of ''made up shit'' cuz their are beginning to get to exposed, so this is where the lizard race comes into play. watch!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #95
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
......................PLUS! 9-11 never happend (seriously watch this video, ive seen all the youtube vids and this one is the freakiest - just watch)

that

was straight garbagio

thanks for wastin' 2 minutes of my life

shithead
Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 PM   #96
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One thing I notice about you two (TSA and LLCD) is that u never provide evidence contrary to what you disagree with. You both just belittle people's intelligence and bring up unrelated things into the arguement.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
One thing I notice about you two (TSA and LLCD) is that u never provide evidence contrary to what you disagree with. You both just belittle people's intelligence and bring up unrelated things into the arguement.

That is bullshit, and you know it.

There is no EVIDENCE to the contrary. Just speculation that anyone who isn't retarded realizes is far-fetched at best.

THERE IS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF PLANES CRASHING INTO TOWERS.

AL-QUEDA CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY.

THE ENTIRE PLOT HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED AND MAPPED OUT

IT HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE POSSIBLE BY DEMOLITIONS EXPERTS, SCIENTISTS AND PHYSICISTS.

PURE LOGIC PREVENTS ANY SANE PERSON FROM COMING UP WITH ANY OTHER REASONABLE THEORY

But nobody with an alternative theory has a shred of ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

There is nothing but far-fetched speculation that cannot be proven.

At all.

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

If you say, look at the video, they say some bullshit like "Nah, shun, it be hollowgrams an shit, becuz the govament wuz frendz wif bin ladin in 89."

They bring up random connections and horribly flawed logic because they weren't smart enough to listen to wu-tang responsibly.

Quote:
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #98
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:57 PM   #99

Quote:
Old 01-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #100
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Llcd, Ur Full Of Shit
Old 01-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
Llcd, Ur Full Of Shit
How? Because I use logic instead of making up bullshit that is based on nothing?

Because I live in the real world, have an education, and understand the way things work?

Because I base things on personal experience and have the ability to evaluate and process information?

You didn't address anything I said. all you said was "Ur Full Of Shit"

Nice argument.

Don't try to step to my godly wisdom faggot.

Bow down and let me lift up your pathetic devilish soul with my divine knowledge.

You're welcome, bitch.

Quote:
Old 01-27-2009, 02:52 AM   #102
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post

You guys just don't get it. It isn't about believing what somebody tells you because you think they're cool.

It is about common sense.

It is about thinking for yourself and drawing LOGICAL conclusions.

I have heard all of the retarded theories. And they have all been thoroughly debunked.

Someday, you guys are going to grow up and realize how stupid these ideas are. Either that, or you REALLY are stupid.

There are different types of intelligence, and I would say that the most important is to be able to take in, discern, and process information, and then draw a reasonable conclusion.

That is where wu-corp and its conspiracy theorists fail.
who are you ? heat ? posting pics to get a laugh - lame.

thoroughly debunked - hahah when i must have missed it, i have said from the start of this thread that i am open to all possible explinations, how can you be sure ? whats your debunking ? did you do the tests ? do you see the results from the tests with your own eyes ? yours missing my point, you should'nt have made a definate reasoning because there is no definate evidence, i guess the media does have a real hold even on the people that have some kind of inteligence.

i give up, you cant shake hands with a clenched fist. wake up.

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:06 AM   #103
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
who are you ? heat ? posting pics to get a laugh - lame.

thoroughly debunked - hahah when i must have missed it, i have said from the start of this thread that i am open to all possible explinations, how can you be sure ? whats your debunking ? did you do the tests ? do you see the results from the tests with your own eyes ? yours missing my point, you should'nt have made a definate reasoning because there is no definate evidence, i guess the media does have a real hold even on the people that have some kind of inteligence.

i give up, you cant shake hands with a clenched fist. wake up.
word.
i never have said or would say I know for sure unless I did
but to negate all other possible scenarios and labeling people stupid, dumb and retarded for having alternate opinions just makes one look like the ignorant and close-minded one (not speaking to you, mech)
peace
Old 01-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
word.
i never have said or would say I know for sure unless I did
but to negate all other possible scenarios and labeling people stupid, dumb and retarded for having alternate opinions just makes one look like the ignorant and close-minded one (not speaking to you, mech)
peace
That is straight-up pussy-talk.

Not all "alternate" opinions are stupid, dumb and retarded, but a lot of them are.

I have acknowledged that anything COULD be possible.

George Bush COULD be a lizard man from the future that shits diamonds.

Can you PROVE he isn't?

Maybe Jay-Z and Mel Brooks combined forces and knocked down the towers themselves...

ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, but reasonable, intelligent, logical, NON-RETARDED people draw conclusions based on information presented.

In some situations, like creation, the validity of religion, morality, there is such little evidence one way or the other that open discussion and debate is often intelligent and interesting.

On the subject of the world trade center attacks, the overwhelming evidence points in one direction, such that any sane person is drawn to that conclusion.

It is hard not to call someone stupid when they present theories with no evidence, have an obvious agenda, call you closed-minded when they don't listen to anything else, and their opinions are highly influenced by rappers.

You've got to call a spade a spade.

Quote:
Old 01-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #105
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post

haha