0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #91
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
that hologram shit mmm watch , they gonna stage the second coming of Christ, then, they are gonna hologram up sum aliens... sounds silly, but doo the reserch kid, ur sleepin, its sad cuz ur an original god, but wiff that anglo brains state ur doomed to fall.
ahahahahahaahahaha

covenant
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #92
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

 
TSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 34,104
Rep Power: 119
TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

viewing gen chat for 3 minutes.
__________________
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:06 PM   #93
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

What are they going to do after they hologram up sum aliens?
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:44 PM   #94
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth
 
SKAMPOE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: I BE WHERE IM @
Posts: 45,076
Rep Power: 214
SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default

watch, the Illuminati needs a supreme race of ''made up shit'' cuz their are beginning to get to exposed, so this is where the lizard race comes into play. watch!
__________________
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #95
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn
 
L~>1<~NKS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: CHANCLETERLANDIA
Age: 65
Posts: 6,084
Rep Power: 21
L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
......................PLUS! 9-11 never happend (seriously watch this video, ive seen all the youtube vids and this one is the freakiest - just watch)

that

was straight garbagio

thanks for wastin' 2 minutes of my life

shithead
__________________
\\\ Some [REAL] serious shit is going down... no theories, no debate - With the [Daze] we get through the [Maze], in the spectrum of [Haze] we see the thorugh the [Straynje] ///
L~>1<~NKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 PM   #96
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,242
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

One thing I notice about you two (TSA and LLCD) is that u never provide evidence contrary to what you disagree with. You both just belittle people's intelligence and bring up unrelated things into the arguement.


__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #97
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
One thing I notice about you two (TSA and LLCD) is that u never provide evidence contrary to what you disagree with. You both just belittle people's intelligence and bring up unrelated things into the arguement.


That is bullshit, and you know it.

There is no EVIDENCE to the contrary. Just speculation that anyone who isn't retarded realizes is far-fetched at best.

THERE IS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF PLANES CRASHING INTO TOWERS.

AL-QUEDA CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY.

THE ENTIRE PLOT HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED AND MAPPED OUT

IT HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE POSSIBLE BY DEMOLITIONS EXPERTS, SCIENTISTS AND PHYSICISTS.

PURE LOGIC PREVENTS ANY SANE PERSON FROM COMING UP WITH ANY OTHER REASONABLE THEORY

But nobody with an alternative theory has a shred of ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

There is nothing but far-fetched speculation that cannot be proven.

At all.

THEY HAVE NOTHING.

If you say, look at the video, they say some bullshit like "Nah, shun, it be hollowgrams an shit, becuz the govament wuz frendz wif bin ladin in 89."

They bring up random connections and horribly flawed logic because they weren't smart enough to listen to wu-tang responsibly.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #98
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Posts: 9,115
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:57 PM   #99
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #100
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth
 
SKAMPOE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: I BE WHERE IM @
Posts: 45,076
Rep Power: 214
SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default

Llcd, Ur Full Of Shit
__________________
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #101
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
Llcd, Ur Full Of Shit
How? Because I use logic instead of making up bullshit that is based on nothing?

Because I live in the real world, have an education, and understand the way things work?

Because I base things on personal experience and have the ability to evaluate and process information?

You didn't address anything I said. all you said was "Ur Full Of Shit"

Nice argument.

Don't try to step to my godly wisdom faggot.

Bow down and let me lift up your pathetic devilish soul with my divine knowledge.

You're welcome, bitch.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:52 AM   #102
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd
 
NIGHT MAYOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: no. 1428
Age: 31
Posts: 14,585
Rep Power: 91
NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post



You guys just don't get it. It isn't about believing what somebody tells you because you think they're cool.

It is about common sense.

It is about thinking for yourself and drawing LOGICAL conclusions.

I have heard all of the retarded theories. And they have all been thoroughly debunked.

Someday, you guys are going to grow up and realize how stupid these ideas are. Either that, or you REALLY are stupid.

There are different types of intelligence, and I would say that the most important is to be able to take in, discern, and process information, and then draw a reasonable conclusion.

That is where wu-corp and its conspiracy theorists fail.
who are you ? heat ? posting pics to get a laugh - lame.

thoroughly debunked - hahah when i must have missed it, i have said from the start of this thread that i am open to all possible explinations, how can you be sure ? whats your debunking ? did you do the tests ? do you see the results from the tests with your own eyes ? yours missing my point, you should'nt have made a definate reasoning because there is no definate evidence, i guess the media does have a real hold even on the people that have some kind of inteligence.

i give up, you cant shake hands with a clenched fist. wake up.
__________________



NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:06 AM   #103
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 29
Posts: 9,971
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 77
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
who are you ? heat ? posting pics to get a laugh - lame.

thoroughly debunked - hahah when i must have missed it, i have said from the start of this thread that i am open to all possible explinations, how can you be sure ? whats your debunking ? did you do the tests ? do you see the results from the tests with your own eyes ? yours missing my point, you should'nt have made a definate reasoning because there is no definate evidence, i guess the media does have a real hold even on the people that have some kind of inteligence.

i give up, you cant shake hands with a clenched fist. wake up.
word.
i never have said or would say I know for sure unless I did
but to negate all other possible scenarios and labeling people stupid, dumb and retarded for having alternate opinions just makes one look like the ignorant and close-minded one (not speaking to you, mech)
peace
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #104
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold
 
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,919
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
word.
i never have said or would say I know for sure unless I did
but to negate all other possible scenarios and labeling people stupid, dumb and retarded for having alternate opinions just makes one look like the ignorant and close-minded one (not speaking to you, mech)
peace
That is straight-up pussy-talk.

Not all "alternate" opinions are stupid, dumb and retarded, but a lot of them are.

I have acknowledged that anything COULD be possible.

George Bush COULD be a lizard man from the future that shits diamonds.

Can you PROVE he isn't?

Maybe Jay-Z and Mel Brooks combined forces and knocked down the towers themselves...

ANYTHING is POSSIBLE, but reasonable, intelligent, logical, NON-RETARDED people draw conclusions based on information presented.

In some situations, like creation, the validity of religion, morality, there is such little evidence one way or the other that open discussion and debate is often intelligent and interesting.

On the subject of the world trade center attacks, the overwhelming evidence points in one direction, such that any sane person is drawn to that conclusion.

It is hard not to call someone stupid when they present theories with no evidence, have an obvious agenda, call you closed-minded when they don't listen to anything else, and their opinions are highly influenced by rappers.

You've got to call a spade a spade.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #105
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,892
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
One thing I notice about you two (TSA and LLCD) is that u never provide evidence contrary to what you disagree with. You both just belittle people's intelligence and bring up unrelated things into the arguement.


haha
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one