news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default my murad success story

ok guysb4 i say anything else is in this thread,imma let yall know this is no threads for senseless jokes and all that,im tryna help folks here who might have had my problem

Dr murad is my fucking heroe And his acne product is legite,freaking amazig stuff,a few years ago i had an on going acne battle,i mean the shit was so bad that no matter what i tried,it would not go away,i tried everything from pro active to actual alchohol and none were helping, so one day,my home girl who is a click happy freak and will order anything that comes her way online ordered the murad product thinking it was a beauty agent or whatever,used it for one day and passed it over to me,offcourse,i had lost faith in such products so i let it sit for about a month till one day i looked in the mirror and my acne was off the hook,it was terribly disgusting so i was like,what the hell,let me try this thing,what harm would it do anyways,i followed the instructions and used it and i Kid u not,the next day,all the white stuff in the pimples and acne were sticking outta my face and shit,i used it everyday for a week and my face was totally clear again,all the acne was gone,almost as if it never even existed at all,i was amazed and to this day,ive never had acne again and im talking yearss gone by,im even willing to be an advocate for this man,he is a genius

this is the website to find out more about this http://www.murad.com/acne-complex-treatments/index.jsp

it worked for me,it will for you...hope ive helped someone today

ME THEN

ME NOW

thank you
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahah fuckin idiot
Old 01-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol me an idiot? u must have a comprehension problem,its cats like u that make posting on here a problem,if u didnt like the thread,all u had to do was fuck off man,dont even start that stupid childish shit with me homie, why u wanna start some shit with me is beyond me
Old 01-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

is this part of the Joker agenda?

will this product work on skampoes back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #5
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL world of difference

you had it pretty bad compared to some other people i've seen

Old 01-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know who i noticed had some hellish acne? kool g rap

that's where he gets that fire from though, his motivation.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #7
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
lol me an idiot? u must have a comprehension problem,its cats like u that make posting on here a problem,if u didnt like the thread,all u had to do was fuck off man,dont even start that stupid childish shit with me homie, why u wanna start some shit with me is beyond me

^what are you on about?
Old 01-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

haha damn^^^^

nah but seriously its not some bad jokers joke or none like that,i know its cats on here who prolly have an issue with acne and shit like that,i know alotta peeps dont know about this shit cause they only sell it online but most peeps ive let use it come back impressed,just tryna help niggaz out and shit nah mean

id rather put up a thread like this then spend my days discussing who fucked who offline or who is a bigger wutangcorp whore and all this dumb shit im seeing on here these days so if im an idiot for it,let it be
Old 01-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #9
Tage
John W. Henry

ok.... but i dont think people are actually going to buy this shit online because of your success story... im pretty high and pretty drunk at the mo.... this shit is beyond me
(i feel like posting a random pic, but ill respect your acne fame... and leave you to it)
Old 01-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #10
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

i knew a girl back in middle school, fucking hung herself because she had real bad acne. like REAL BAD. fucking sad, she got made fun of all the time, she probably would have been real pretty if she didn't have it.
this was like 15 years ago, i don't think they really had anything that could have helped her then. now, she probably could have gotten treatment.

so yeah, i'm sure there is AT LEAST one motherfucker on here who gots some serious pimples. gravey may have just saved his life. forreal, you never know.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
i knew a girl back in middle school, fucking hung herself because she had real bad acne. like REAL BAD. fucking sad, she got made fun of all the time, she probably would have been real pretty if she didn't have it.
this was like 15 years ago, i don't think they really had anything that could have helped her then. now, she probably could have gotten treatment.

so yeah, i'm sure there is AT LEAST one motherfucker on here who gots some serious pimples. gravey may have just saved his life. forreal, you never know.
excatly

i know someones gonna atleast try this shit based on the fact that its a different acne product, and not cause of my story but im definately endorsing this. freeiing yourself from this acne hell for 30 bucks?? common now? who wouldnt be curious enough to see if it does the job
Old 01-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

30 bucks???? Proactive is 20 now and they giving away free gifts with purchase.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

maybe less people are buying it?
Old 01-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

they got diddy as a spokesman , who murad got?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #15
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

proactive doesn't work, just look at jessica simpson AFTER using proactive

kelly clarkson before (l) and after (r) proactive

i'm telling you murad works.

i'll admit it, i get blackheads sometimes (no homo) and those strips never fucking worked for me. i gotta fucking scrub my nose and forehead with like scalding hot water and shit. if there was something that was forreal and could get rid of them everytime no hassle, i'd probably pay to do it.

and it's not like anyone will know if someone does have bad zits and decides to try it out. the anonymity of the internet allows for this advertisment to help people in a non-embarrassing way. amirite?

on another level, if they had a product that worked, and in the commercial they threw in a horror story about someone with a HELLACIOUS pizzaface who killed themselves because they couldn't cure it, and then they came back from the dead and tried out the product, and it worked...wow. it would sell like no other acne product ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.