news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-07-2005, 05:01 PM   #1
tommytootone
don't talk shoot shoot

tommytootone grasshopper
Default 50 cent fears for his life!

yo yo big shout out to hiphopgame

Surveilling 50 Cent

Investigators: Fearful rapper targeted by New York druglord

SEPTEMBER 6--Rapper 50 Cent told federal agents that he fears for his life due to a long-running dispute with a New York drug dealer facing charges that he was the secret power behind one of hip-hop's leading labels. The performer (real name: Curtis Jackson) survived a 2000 murder attempt that investigators (and Fiddy himself) believe was orchestrated by Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, a convicted Queens druglord. A 2003 search warrant affidavit for the Manhattan offices of the Murder, Inc. record label contended that McGriff was still trying to whack 50 Cent and that he "communicates with Murder, Inc. employees concerning the target." Excerpts from the document, authored by IRS agent Francis Mace, are below. "McGriff is tracking 50 Cent's whereabouts through his network of associates," Mace alleged, with his cronies sending ad hoc surveillance reports to McGriff's pager, which was provided to him by the rap label, headed by McGriff's boyhood pal Irving Lorenzo (aka Irv Gotti). One such urgent field report to McGriff--sent by Lorenzo's brother Chris--noted the performer's presence in his old Queens stomping ground: "50 is in the hood guy r. brewer!" Guy R. Brewer Boulevard is in the heart of McGriff's criminal turf. The Mace affidavit noted that while 50 Cent declined to speak about his own shooting, he agreed to be interviewed about the October 2002 murder of Jason Mizell, Run-DMC's Jam Master Jay. Investigators have examined whether Mizell was killed for defying the "blacklist" of his protégé 50 Cent, which was reportedly established by McGriff after he was denigrated by the rapper on a cut called "Ghetto Koran." The Mace affidavit does not disclose what 50 Cent said about the Mizell homicide, but the mere fact that he spoke to probers will surely be used by adversaries, who have tried to portray the star as a police informant. In one monitored text message, Mace noted, McGriff branded 50 Cent "a talking dry snitcher." (4 pages)

TUNE IN: Smoking Gun TV encore airs Friday at 11:30 PM (E/P) on Court TV

Join TSG's mailing list.

function openWindow2(theURL){ winName = 'emailthis'; features = 'scrollbars=yes,width=485,top=185,left=128,resizab le=no,height=' + (screen.availHeight-370); theWindow = window.open(theURL,winName,features); theWindow.focus();}E-mail story to a friend.

tommytootone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:08 PM   #2
Wu-Tang 9
Shaolin Warrior

Wu-Tang 9 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Wu-Tang 9
Default Re: 50 cent fears for his life!

I hope the man Takes 50 out
Old 09-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #3
MindzEye

MindzEye grasshopper

i dont wishdeath on ppl...but i'll make an exception for 50
MindzEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:21 PM   #4
Immortal.
Banned

Immortal. grasshopper

/
Immortal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:35 PM   #5
Butter
Hunger Pains..

Butter grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Butter Send a message via MSN to Butter

man you dudes saying he should get shot are pathetic. he brought an album of good music back in 99. i wouldnt wish death on anyone.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:39 PM   #6
the surgeon
Veteran Member

the surgeon grasshopper

ppl need 2 grow up wishing death on 50 if 1 of ur boys get shot would it be a joke then?
the surgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:44 PM   #7
Immortal.
Banned

Immortal. grasshopper

/
Old 09-07-2005, 05:47 PM   #8
Butter
Hunger Pains..

Butter grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Butter Send a message via MSN to Butter

true i dont see how though, i dont follow his career but why is he beefin so much?

hes one of the most protected dudes in commercial rap.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:52 PM   #9
Immortal.
Banned

Immortal. grasshopper

/
Old 09-07-2005, 05:53 PM   #10
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

I think eventually all that beef shit will catch up to you..look at what happened to Pac. If you come in the game disses the whole fuckin industry you cant turn that shit off just cause you made it, but I dont wish death on anybody.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:26 PM   #11
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace.

see catz aint really seeing what this whole situation is really about. 50 at one time, was facin Jail time nahmean. All I gotta say is...obviously he got out of trouble....and 2..this is the price you pay for being a snitch.

"see em at their shows and their hidin in their limos" --Shyheim

catz can't even come back to the hood...,

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:33 PM   #12
adriatic

adriatic grasshopper

You guys are dumb as hell if you think Supreme...a DRUG LORD...wanting 50 dead has anything to with your garden variety rap beef.

And even if this was just music shit lets not act like Irv Gotti's boy Ja was putting out quality hip-hop. Seeing how some of you live in a fantasy world where hip-hop is the only thing important in life.

SMH
adriatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:39 PM   #13
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Butter
man you dudes saying he should get shot are pathetic. he brought an album of good music back in 99. i wouldnt wish death on anyone.
Easy to say I dont wish death on any1, but truth be told, theres some cunts Id like to see killed. Names be hidden. But wanting artists dead is a bit extreme. People needa realise its all business man. But then, if you got a glass jaw you shouldnt talk shit. Id personally not wanna see 50 dead as much as I hate wit G-Unit are doin to hip hop. Wit Id rather see happen is these "supposedly" real rappers come out n educate his kind.

But that dude wanna kill him is obviously related to murder inc n shit. Wack. People deal wit beef wrong man. U dont go public wit the shit. U do business like that silent like a ninja. N set some other cunt up. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:39 PM   #14
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace.

adriatic.....

maybe you don't know the story.., no one here awakens in the morning and says to themselves, "OH MY GOD, I MUST GO SEEK AND HUNT DOWN ALL THE INFORMATION I CAN GET ABOUT 50 CENT." Get the fuck outta here (and for the record rap beef is gay...unless someone gets detroyed lyrically..or when it becomes real and someone gets shot...then it changes up people's perspectives on things). It happens to be a topic, and catz are commentin on it. Regardless, shit is real...., 50 already been bucked before...more than once, and probably will be hit up again. It's called karma...better known as Street Justice. This ain't no publicity stunt to gain more credibility...eventho he might try to use it to do so.., but this is REAL life. All the g unit crap, the cameras, the chicks..etc...a whole bunch of redundant nonsense...and is the real fantasy. Gettin shot...is very real homie. And if you've ever stayed in NY, got any family from NY, or know anything about NY.....and of course 50....you'd know that...50 HAS TO WATCH HIS BACK pointblank yo. He's a snitch....and I thought this was OLD "NEWS." b E Z.., catz just buildin on the present topic.

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"smart dumb ni77as exhibit more hypocrisy than most."

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:45 PM   #15
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

ya'll shouldn't wish death on fiddy, not simply because "it's the wrong thing to do". Just because I believe if he died he would blow up even more. What if we ended up treating him like pac??? Just throwing that out there. And supreme, if you're reading this, just try to put him in a state where he can't rap anymore, thanks!
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote