news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-27-2009, 07:06 AM   #31
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
if we were ever to sit likre this in a room, i be the first nigga to be like ''here hold that''

I'd be sitting in da corner keeping an eye on the weird ass niggaz...I'd be the first to tackle that blunt too, I'd finish it then build another straight after and blaze that shyt up....whoever could hold they're on would get a toke -

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:23 AM   #32
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
id rather shoot you than have to listen to your fake gangster talk

in all honesty - i would punch you in the face then back up to see what you'd do, then yell "viva la revolucion"
what happened to your halo sig geek? tired of sonning yourself by showin niggas that the only thing u shooting is videos of u shooting virtual guns all day? fuckin nerd
Old 01-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #33
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I'd be like:

"Why the fuck are you all such jobless dysfunctional overweight black-wannabee whites with no futures or pasts?"

Then I'd do a belly laugh, bro five a member of the people I'd take with me, and shotgun an imported beer. Then I'd get in my car and leave smoking a cigar to go hit the beach.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #34
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well im a pretty loud muthafucker so id be saying somethin as i dont feel comfortable in social situation until i have stamped my mark on preceedings. i also tend to find alot of things very funny so id probably spend most of my time waiting for opportunities in convosations to drop a funny remark about someone and i wouldnt feel comfortable until i do

i would then quickly get bored of you all and find a weed head and go roll up and smoke alot
Old 01-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #35
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd skull fuck NickyTooch.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #36
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I might be like.. an 111 year old dad?

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26714&src=news

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #37
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Id pace around wheezing and grunting like Clint Eastwood, walk up and put my dick on blackulas head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:16 PM   #38
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
I'd skull fuck NickyTooch.
haha

but i think the question was what would you say

im guessing you wouldnt have a lot to say, until you get drunk, am i right?

am i right in thinking that Philistine?
Old 01-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #39
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I'd prolly get along with most of the people, I'm quite chill

I could strip if you'd like
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #40
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
haha

but i think the question was what would you say

im guessing you wouldnt have a lot to say, until you get drunk, am i right?

am i right in thinking that Philistine?
Na, i'd talk.

Im comfortable in social situations and, despite how I act on here, get on with most people.

I'm 'good with people'.

I'd probably tell Nicky to brace himself....im gentlemanly like that.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #41
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id slapbox ironman until he cried... give shrap a doob to make him chill the fuck out..

and actually make friends with skampoe and leech some of the medication hes on.

i genuinly think i would get on with alot of you folks on here, even the ones i take the piss out of.. its a forum. real life is different.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #42
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

If people on here act like they do in real life, except a few, they are social retards.

Grown men who shout faggit at anyone who disagrees with anything they say.

(faggits)
Old 01-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #43
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

real life is not different.

i am exactly the same person i am on here.

exactly.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:44 PM   #44
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
real life is not different.

i am exactly the same person i am on here.

exactly.
Im sorry to hear that.

Atleast you have your family.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #45
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would swing back on forth on my chair

then start a convo on the 5% doctrine and why 8D pretty much sucked.