news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #61
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i wouldnt expect anyone here to be the same in the flesh.

the only time i feel like people are being 'real' is when im in the sportzone talkin whatever. other than that, every other forum is real for laughs and being an asshole on purpose.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:24 AM   #62
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Masta Chilla crouching tigerMasta Chilla crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Masta Chilla Send a message via MSN to Masta Chilla

i'd be like him.

and i would slap shrap. (haha that rhymes... slap and shrap haha)
Masta Chilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #63
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

LMFAO!!

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #64
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Chilla View Post

i'd be like him.

hahaha.

I remember this from my T.Bandana Freestyle thread.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:03 PM   #65
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
lmao, killed more living things with a rifle than you, you would'nt even know how to use a bolt action - fuckin city slick'n canook.
killing somebody on xbox live in call of duty with a bolt action rifle doesnt mean u bust faggot, we will swiss cheese u and feed u to frenchmen
Old 01-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #66
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
killing somebody on xbox live in call of duty with a bolt action rifle doesnt mean u bust faggot, we will swiss cheese u and feed u to frenchmen
your an idiot, why dont you go play ice hockey or something

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #67
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
i wouldnt expect anyone here to be the same in the flesh.

the only time i feel like people are being 'real' is when im in the sportzone talkin whatever. other than that, every other forum is real for laughs and being an asshole on purpose.
true. everyone would probably be nice to each other.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #68
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Chilla View Post

i'd be like him.

hahahaha we be singing that everyday in my network design class. it annoys our professor, it's quite addictive though.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #69
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #70
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms
Default I be all like

Hey

Sup
Old 01-28-2009, 03:52 PM   #71
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
hahahaha we be singing that everyday in my network design class. it annoys our professor, it's quite addictive though.
lol yeah, but the lyrics are hard and complicated...

network design? so ya gonna be a network designer then, huh?

Last edited by Masta Chilla; 01-28-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:59 PM   #72
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

network administration actually.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #73
Masta Chilla
Fist of Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
network administration actually.
i see...
so you're designing and administrating a network?
Old 01-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #74
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
id rather shoot you than have to listen to your fake gangster talk

in all honesty - i would punch you in the face then back up to see what you'd do, then yell "viva la revolucion"
hahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

god damn, you're hideous lmao!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #75
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Hilarious. Nobody here has really bothered me to this point yet. I'm still waiting. Heat came the closest.

Will there be wine and a raw bar? Or else I'm not coming to this shindig.

I would steal those crayons and draw a target on Supreme Mathematicz ass [then realesing 002 to play 'Pin the dick in the donkey']

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
like in MSN convos, I never stop talking, so I'd prolly be trying to get some people to fight eachother...

plus I'd throw all my money away to see Begongo strip.