news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Why is my not suscribing to the Zietgietist mentality or backpacker rap attributed to

Why is my not suscribing to the Zietgietist mentally or backpacker rap attributed to my race?

I always see the 'you don't listen to this stuff cause your white' or whatever. the otherday Fredy Mech called me a nigger for no reason other then the fact that i dont listen to KRS ONE.

I think it's linked to the constant mentality that "commerical rap is for white people"

idk if you guys realized this being that you haven't been around crowds of ppl since 93 due to dropping out of school and being alone but

there isn't a black person alive that listens to KRS ONE.

and

only white people watch.....and make....ziegietist films

I think i should be called white BECAUSE i listen to 'real hip hop' which sucks as well dont kid yourself, and not cause i dont as much as you fellows do. i guess.

black ppl love commerical RnB waterdown rap, its a fact, so why call someone white cause you assume they do to? white ppl dont listen to Neyo mixtape freestyles.

idk i just dont like when ppl have shitty stereotypes, like black ppl rape or mexicans are lazy.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

fredy mech is a australian white man in his late 20's that makes videos of himself playing video games, if thats not enough for you to discount his opinion on hip-hop then i dont know what is
Old 01-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People who talk about Zeitgeist in real life, are awful to be around.

Especially if they adopt some condescending attitude.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:14 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea i agree with Pat. I was at the local pub the other week, minding my own business enjoying my vicadin buzz waiting for my bowl of chili and breaded mushrooms when the guy next to me starts talking about how 9/11 never happened.

I was like wow, I've got just the place for you to visit on the web. Thankfully my friend arrived just in time and since the bar was crowded so we were forced to move to a table.
I owe him a beer for the timing.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They seem to consistantly have this notion that they're superior to others. I try to stay away from talking to them but one just BOUGHT ME with money, a book called 'secrets of the freemasons'.

i talk to a real freemason, he's poor, he told me that there's tunnels allover downtown lincoln connecting various buildings together that they only know about. Dude has a big mouth, i would never let him into my world domination jew club

but idk where ppl on here get the notion that whiteness is linked to not buying into this stuff cause black ppl don't believe it either and it was made by white ppl
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
fredy mech is a australian white man in his late 20's that makes videos of himself playing video games, if thats not enough for you to discount his opinion on hip-hop then i dont know what is
im not saying he's a beacon of success. I told him he was an underachiever and a failure (true) and he went on a bugged eyed assault.
he's also getting fat.

I mean, he kicks ass in Halo. whereas i suck at it.

but yeah, im just pointing out the lengths ppl will go to draw my race or the race of others into hip hop.

wait till they met real black ppl (who most don't even listen to rap anymore.)
Old 01-27-2009, 12:31 PM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, i have no problem with faggits believing whatever they want to.

But the type that believe in Zeitgeist and the like are all the same, and all feel the need to impose their beliefs on others.

Additionally, i am not to found of the way in which the word Zeitgeist is now constantly associated with some poorly made internet viral film.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:43 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Extreme people are extreme. If you believe in stuff like that, than its really a part of who you are.

Logical people are more reasonable to converse with.

There are pros and cons to every belief, but there are reasons why certain views are less popular than others.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #8
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

"commercial rap is for white people" ?!

I actually never heard that one before, I've always heard it the other way around
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:13 PM   #9
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

commerical rap is for the majority of people being as its the new pop music.

backpack rap is for the minority. Its like a sub genre of rap music.

why is this so hard to understand
Old 01-27-2009, 02:25 PM   #10
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
"commercial rap is for white people" ?!

I actually never heard that one before, I've always heard it the other way around
Commercial Rap is geared at the majority consumer which unfortunately is white. They acount for almost 83 percent of general sales of rap music. Everybody else like to buy bootleg or download illegally.

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
Why is my not suscribing to the Zietgietist mentally or backpacker rap attributed to my race?

I always see the 'you don't listen to this stuff cause your white' or whatever. the otherday Fredy Mech called me a nigger for no reason other then the fact that i dont listen to KRS ONE.

I think it's linked to the constant mentality that "commerical rap is for white people"

idk if you guys realized this being that you haven't been around crowds of ppl since 93 due to dropping out of school and being alone but

there isn't a black person alive that listens to KRS ONE.

and

only white people watch.....and make....ziegietist films

I think i should be called white BECAUSE i listen to 'real hip hop' which sucks as well dont kid yourself, and not cause i dont as much as you fellows do. i guess.

black ppl love commerical RnB waterdown rap, its a fact, so why call someone white cause you assume they do to? white ppl dont listen to Neyo mixtape freestyles.

idk i just dont like when ppl have shitty stereotypes, like black ppl rape or mexicans are lazy.
okay let me get this straight....
you're saying one set of stereotypes is wrong
making up a new set of stereotypes for people
then saying you hate stereotypes?
Old 01-27-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

for TSA lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent View Post
Commercial Rap is geared at the majority consumer which unfortunately is white. They acount for almost 83 percent of general sales of rap music. Everybody else like to buy bootleg or download illegally.
but I never met a white person that listens to Lil Wayne
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post

well if you werent subjected to living in a 1994 eurosexual time warp of the damned you would have by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
my little brother does
tons of white people listen to lil wayne