news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-28-2009, 01:18 AM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at this, commerical rap isn't geared towards white ppl, it's geared towards ppl, and black ppl LOVE that shit.

they FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT.
ain't nobody gearing shit towards white ppl accept Rza with 8 diagrams (and he said it)

You REALLy...REALLY think Gucci mane has ever seen a white person?
Old 01-28-2009, 01:22 AM   #17
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
lol at this, commerical rap isn't geared towards white ppl, it's geared towards ppl, and black ppl LOVE that shit.

they FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT.
ain't nobody gearing shit towards white ppl accept Rza with 8 diagrams (and he said it)

You REALLy...REALLY think Gucci mane has ever seen a white person?

closest he's came to seeing one is the G.O.D. on the Quaker Oats label

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:28 AM   #18
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GUCCEH ONLY DINES ON THE FINEST GRITZ
Old 01-28-2009, 01:29 AM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Views: 3,014,615
Old 01-28-2009, 03:18 AM   #20
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
but I never met a white person that listens to Lil Wayne
you live in the netherlands homie, europeans tend not to like commercial stuff...all my european friends hate ludacris but love love LOVE black milk
Old 01-28-2009, 03:27 AM   #21
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

ludacris reminds me of a cartoon character so i cant listen to him, but Bun B shits all over Europe.

If I was ever in Europe on vacation and ran into Bun B, I would throw a white euro backpacker fan over a puddle so he wouldnt get his tennis shoes wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Default Pusseh.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:37 PM   #23
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
you live in the netherlands homie, europeans tend not to like commercial stuff...all my european friends hate ludacris but love love LOVE black milk
I can agree with that, but I have black european friends who just love Lil Wayne... a lot of blacks in europe just love and adopt the american black stereotype/image, they even purposely talk with the american black accent when they speak english
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:28 PM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
.. a lot of blacks in europe just love and adopt the american black stereotype/image, they even purposely talk with the american black accent when they speak english
This is why i say hip hop is bad for blacks in general.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #25
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

have yawl watched zeitgeist in its entirety? i've been on this planet longer then most of u gits. i've heard this and that and the other about religion, 9/11, the monetary system, freemasons, the fed, the world bank, the IMF, the rockerfellers, the jp morgans, corporations.... and on sum real shit - those had to be the most instructive and SELFLESS 4 hours i've seen in any documentary, real shit.

the sequel did get a lil corny for me towards the end but it def had more of a positive vibe to it

so i hope yawl actually seen the shit before u come out ur mouths with premature comments...

aint nuthin wrong with havin an open mind
Old 01-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #26
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

white people do this.........

black people do that......

yawn.....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:59 PM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Old 01-29-2009, 12:44 AM   #28
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
I can agree with that, but I have black european friends who just love Lil Wayne... a lot of blacks in europe just love and adopt the american black stereotype/image, they even purposely talk with the american black accent when they speak english
that is true...n they do their best NY accent n everything haha...paul mooney was right, "the black man in america is the most copied man in the world"