news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #1
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms
Default my gurlfriend asked me if i'm gay....

because i told her that i only want to "finish" in her mouth or on her face from now on. don't get me wrong, i like to creampie these broads too, but in terms of maximum pleasure/effect i want to concentrate on painting from here on out.

is something wrong with me?

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there is nothing better in this world than finishing in a girl's mouth. finishing in the vagina is overrated

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
there is nothing better in this world than finishing in a girl's mouth. finishing in the vagina is overrated
exactly. i explained to her that when a man is bussing his nerve endings become very sensitive and a women's mouth and tongue is the most ill treatment. vagina's don't "slurp" and when i buss in the vagina i quick pumping when i cum and therefore short-circuit the full potential of the bussing. only a commanding woman with a mouth of gold can a man to the promised land.

but she didn't understand because she is a stup-pid cunt.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
because i told her that i only want to "finish" in her mouth or on her face from now on. don't get me wrong, i like to creampie these broads too, but in terms of maximum pleasure/effect i want to concentrate on painting from here on out.

is something wrong with me?
No, you'd be gay not wanting to finish in her mouth or on her face.

She's got some fucked up logic obviously.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Show her the business of the cock, holmes.

A girl who don't want no mouthwash better like it in stink. Word to Muhammad.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Busting on her face is cool for aesthetic purposes, but I say nothing beats busting in a hot wet pussy.

Sure it is conventional, but if you time it so that you come right when she's coming, you get those muscle contractions that practically milk your cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:54 PM   #7
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hate those muscle contractions. it feels like her pussy is checking the blood pressure in my cock. i don't like that feeling

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #8

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i hate those muscle contractions. it feels like her pussy is checking the blood pressure in my cock. i don't like that feeling
Well, then, you, my friend, are a gay. Have fun spending an eternity in hell for your blasphemous thoughts, you sodomite.

God will punish your crimes against nature.

Quote:
Old 01-27-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wish I could make a girl come, but I think my penis is too small.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
<Insert Generic Ironman Joke Here>

Quote:

Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 01-27-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #11
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
CJ has your back
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #12
DUMBO
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Busting on her face is cool for aesthetic purposes, but I say nothing beats busting in a hot wet pussy.

Sure it is conventional, but if you time it so that you come right when she's coming, you get those muscle contractions that practically milk your cock.
what's more dependable, her luscious lips and tongue milking your man-rod or your coin-toss, lottery ticket, hail mary of a method of timing her intricate and irrational orgasm with your clockwork spunk shot? that is why i have chosen the mouth. i make the bitch cum, give her a minute to recompose, and then skeet skeet where the tooth fairy is afraid to go.

Old 01-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #13
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

im the complete opposite

i hate bustin in the bitch mouth or face, the sight of semen anywhere around anyone's face makes me wanna vomit.. dunno why

i always do that shit inside the bitch pootang..
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:22 AM   #14
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

theres nothing less gay than wanting to cum on a girls face

tell her all your friends on the wu-tang clan internet message board say so
Old 01-28-2009, 05:21 AM   #15
DUMBO
Veteran Member

i'll tell her that tonight when i squeeze one out on her grill, and the corp know the results of our discussion.