news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: CL mini movie with CD?
I support 54 90.00%
I'm against 6 10.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Here's an Idea, i need 300 signatures of support

I think Cuban Linx 2 should come with a mini movie. Im gonna message Rae on myspace with a link to this thread but it has to have overwhelming support. Just videos for each song laced together in a little movie.
that shit would be banannas.

so yeah, vote in support, i'll send him the message, if he takes it he takes it otherwise there's no harm in trying.
im willing to have it pushed back for this.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i also think it will add to the tradition of innovation and trend setting the first CL started.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #3
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

voted
Old 01-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

of course, hell yeah
Old 01-28-2009, 02:35 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

pretty good idea

i vote yes

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #6
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why not? Shit would be crazy.
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you serious lol, serious?

you really think hes gonna go out and spend money filming a video for each song, aint gonna happen, youre wasting your time

it comes out in march
Old 01-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
Bacdad

Bacdad shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
are you serious lol, serious?

you really think hes gonna go out and spend money filming a video for each song, aint gonna happen, youre wasting your time

it comes out in march
yeah

and the only reason i wasnt down with the last message idea was cos it looked like it was written by a maniac
Bacdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

well i can see someone not seeing it working out but to say your against means your AGAINST, like if you saw this happen you wouldn't be happy.

i just cant see why someone would be AGAINST.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #10
Bacdad

Bacdad shaolin monk

im not against the idea it would be cool but i dont see it happening and the signature depends on the message

for real the last one looked like it was written by a psycho and getting 400 letters like that doesnt make us look very good
Old 01-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

well if you 'dont see it happening' but like the idea why not just click the yes button, let me handle the hardwork cause im the only unlazy person on here, and acknowledge nobody will die if it doesn't work.

and idk if you noticed by we didn't look good to begin with, you should have typed your own message then. Ghost is very aware that he has more then 400 fans and is aware that humans like things curtian ways, if you liked the ideas but not trivial details that are flexible for change why not learn how to win in life?
Old 01-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #12
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

and they dont have to be big budget joints gets good equipment and a person with skill and it'll pay off. Just dont try to do no special effects and your straight.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #13
Bacdad

Bacdad shaolin monk

thats cool and if it works?great..but i think a better idea would be to ask for him to shoot atleast 3-4 street videos for this album?i dunno maybe its good that at least spmebody does something to get fans voices heard.peace
Old 01-28-2009, 03:13 PM   #14
DrunkenMasta

DrunkenMasta shaolin monk

Did you wake up this morning and think this up ?? get off the ni99a man you sound gay
DrunkenMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #15
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

I voted yes , it's cool if it would happen....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote