news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta
Default Court Wednesday

Any advice? Rofl, a white kid asking alleged black people advice on how to get minimum punishment... how ironic. Obviously looking semi innocent like it was a lack in judgment rather than a reflection of my character.

I'm only looking at probation and fines and stuff not jail time but any tips from all you street street niggers.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

if your white, and live in fucking NEW HAMPSHIRE, dont say street niggers
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #3
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blame it on a black person.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

HAHAHAHA that's good 11th chamber that's good.

I've always been of the opinion that only whites should be able to use it. Its "our" word. We dun thought of it. But I'd never use it in a serious manner. I say cunt a lot, and I have a penis, so its not really any different.

Can't blame it on a black person got caught in the act. lol

Never shop lift alcohol unless your willing to fight the security, that's my new motto.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There is no court in New Hampshire. They have "town hall meetings" and you will probably be sentenced to a painless but firm spanking from Daddy and Mumsy and 1 week of early bedtimes immediately after dinner with no fig pudding for dessert.

New Hampshire makes real gangstas from Connecticut look soft. We are New England's badboy's, right skampoe?

We be runnin shit and eatin niggas brunches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:18 PM   #6

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HOwever, Boars Head does make fine cajun turkey, which I enjoy on wheat bread or a bagel, with a sharp cheddar, and depending on the mood, either grey pupon spicey brown mustard or Boar's Head's own horseradish sauce.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 08:22 PM   #7
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

THATS NOT WHAT IT MEANS

The Great Boarz head is a jutting spar of land into the sea in my town. (I just like the name cause it sounds bad ass)

I won't deny the awesomeness of Boarz head meat but you have to educate yourselves of geography of irrelevant places.

I don't claim to be gangster I'm as white as a polar bear. My sig involves brooks brothers. That's the brand presidents wear. I wear polos on a regular basis and have a admiration/ cult worship of jack johnson.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #8

I also like the Extra-rare Londonport Roast Beef.

I think Jack Johnson is a fag.

But I also frequently wear polo shirts/golf-style shirts, although I do not play polo or golf..

What are your thoughts on sweaters?

I enjoy them for casual winter/fall situations.

I enjoy Polos and Izods, amongst others.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #9
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i heard boars head kill more than nuclear warhead.

Rob vs Bob
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:36 PM   #10
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

this guy cant be for real