news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-29-2009, 02:31 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default All my ice bangalahz, you think ROSARYs are fresh or what?

^these are a big fem. but my brother and his friend used to sport these for a good 2 weeks then stopped out of no where, now that i look back at it they're fresh as fuck.

I was at this church goods store talking to the owner about a shitty vacant lot cause he owns the building and saw some GORILLA BANGELS looking ones, they were fucking huge, they're wrap around a solid 3 times and was more earthy lookin like this one

ony twice as nastee.

would this offend catholics if i sported them with wreckless abandon?
what the fuck are you supposed to do with them any ways? do you need them to pray or does it enhance the prayer hood? like a prayer booster pack?
Old 01-29-2009, 02:32 AM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^it looked like this.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:35 AM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

^it looked like this.

Yea, they are fresh. I like when they are made of real natural stuff like the above pic. No plastic or fake shiny looking stuff.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:38 AM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

smae here, they were rocking the little faggy plastic joints but still had a good idea
Old 01-29-2009, 02:41 AM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That should be the next fashion statement except the perceived gays (kayne and emos) would take it over and degrade it.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Old 01-29-2009, 02:42 AM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

raekwon saying ICE BANGALAHS on Criminology has inspired me to cop one, which will happen tomorrow if they're not expensive.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:44 AM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
raekwon saying ICE BANGALAHS on Criminology has inspired me to cop one, which will happen tomorrow if they're not expensive.
Make sure you get a good one, then take a pic and show it.

Quote:

Old 01-29-2009, 08:55 AM   #8
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

they are pretty cool, ive thought about wearing mine also, but diggy is right, if kanye and those loser-rappers start wearing them, then no...theyre used to count how many hail mary prayers youve said and you say the "our father" prayer on the large beads....and it prolly would offend some of the older church-going folks and more hardcore followers if you tell them youre wearing it cuz its cool, but younger people wouldnt really care i think

Last edited by drippie k; 01-29-2009 at 09:00 AM.
drippie k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:12 AM   #9
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

i used to rock this ill swarovsky crystal rosary long time ago, but then a i was like why the fuck am i wearing this shit im not religious i dont believe in this jesus crap so i gave it to my sister and copped 925 silver italian and figaro linx

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:07 AM   #10
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Idk.....

Im so used to seeing old people here clutching on to them for dear life, and basically crying over them, that i find it hard to see them as a fashion accessory.

Prover me wrong Tissa, rock that shit and take a pic
Durag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:03 PM   #11
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Id rock em if they were made of real gold, Ive seen some nice 1's go for a $1000.00

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:06 PM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Would look terrible with pretty much anything.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #13
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i rock these....

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

not feeling those^

at all.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the only person i've every known to wear a rosary is a priest or a bishop, or devout catholics who wear it under their shirt or carry them in their pocket.