news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #31
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
the only person i've every known to wear a rosary is a priest or a bishop, or devout catholics who wear it under their shirt or carry them in their pocket.
orthodox christians, muslims and buddhists wear rosaries too

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #32
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
but your muslim right?

LOL you fuckin dork.

But in other thoughts I think anyone rocking these who's not Catholic is beyond a douche bag Trend Bender. Lmao at your queers trying to bite the boon dock saints in '09.
agagin, faggio, i never said i was muslim, go chek my digi snax thread fyi...i was born catholic,fluent in santeria, with knowledge of self. lol
Old 01-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #33
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
agagin, faggio, i never said i was muslim, go chek my digi snax thread fyi...i was born catholic,fluent in santeria, with knowledge of self. lol

YOU CLAIM YOU PRACTICE SUPREME MATH?

TISSA ALSO REFERRED TO YOU AS A FAKE MUSLIM ON LIKE 100 OCCASIONS SO IM CONFUSED.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:22 PM   #34
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

thats tissa and his lil fantasies lol but wat i said is i grew up catholic but i dont follow shit unless is actual facts. i gets ma knowledge from diff sources and makes ma own conclusion.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #35
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL! skampoe wtf?

lol at him going back to catholicism cause of 8 diagrams

1. you changed your name to mohammed
2. you have, on several occassion said you were muslim (cep you eat da pig)
3. the whole supreme math thing, they're consider themself muslim

i mean that's just off the top of my head. you'll be back on the good guys side after cuban linx 2 drops
Old 01-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Wearing a rosary as bling is like shooting yourselves through the palms to act religious

Its just that, an act. If your wearing it it shouldn't be your statement.
yeah its not a statement, i just noticed they were coke nasty. If anything i think not spiritual importance should be place on factory made items of material like rosaries bibles and holy water cause that's idol worship which is prohibited by those practices, but i dont care i just think they're nasty

you have to wrap them around a few times, just throwing it on and letting it dangle is wack.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #37
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

prayer booster pack LOL ...tsa says some shit....

if you like it rock it man...style is a reflection of you....if thats what you like and what you into then throw it on...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #38
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
LOL! skampoe wtf?

lol at him going back to catholicism cause of 8 diagrams

1. you changed your name to mohammed
2. you have, on several occassion said you were muslim (cep you eat da pig)
3. the whole supreme math thing, they're consider themself muslim

i mean that's just off the top of my head. you'll be back on the good guys side after cuban linx 2 drops
this shit made me lmao 4 real... yo to tell u the truth, i havent heard 8 diagrams, exept for the single/video where hes on a roof top or sumshit lmao

plus i aint change my name exept to skampoe at an early age... i was bor mohammed rodriguez rigoberto de secon!!
Old 01-29-2009, 08:37 PM   #39
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
this shit made me lmao 4 real... yo to tell u the truth, i havent heard 8 diagrams, exept for the single/video where hes on a roof top or sumshit lmao

plus i aint change my name exept to skampoe at an early age... i was bor mohammed rodriguez rigoberto de secon!!

you havent heard 8 diagrams.....

thats some bullshit. you have a wutang tattoo. Im 100% sure youve heard it.

i bet you spin around listening to "gun will go" in your office chair giggling with go-gurts in both hands

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #40
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

lol the video he's talking about is digi snacks
Old 01-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #41
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skampoe doesn't even listen to wu-tang. He got a butterfly tattoo on his forearm, but Jigsaw told him it wasn't gangsta enough, so he went to a suburban bridgeport tattoo artist and asked him to change it to something "more gullier, nahmeen?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:00 PM   #42
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
you havent heard 8 diagrams.....

thats some bullshit. you have a wutang tattoo. Im 100% sure youve heard it.

i bet you spin around listening to "gun will go" in your office chair giggling with go-gurts in both hands
hahahahaha i heard that one.. but yea that was prolly due to all the foul comments i heard here hahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
Skampoe doesn't even listen to wu-tang. He got a butterfly tattoo on his forearm, but Jigsaw told him it wasn't gangsta enough, so he went to a suburban bridgeport tattoo artist and asked him to change it to something "more gullier, nahmeen?"
fag
Old 01-29-2009, 09:03 PM   #43
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey skampoe, what is santeria?

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #44
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

is like witch craft but they invoke the saints instead of the devil... but is like black magic, ionno google it!
Old 01-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #45
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

does it deal with Sango?

in that case you got it from THE NIGERIANS
spiritual shark biters.