news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default This ones for you, and you and you and you.

you know what would be pitiful?

if wucorp a community for sharing a rare common interest in wutang ruined your ability to to share a rare common interest in wutang with ppl on the wucorp community.

it sound retarded, like 'yo how can that happen' but look at Ghostlace.

because he's trying to take on this digital persona of be the 'trouble maker' or whatever online titles of achievement we compensate with these days, he without really knowing what he's doing is on a minicrusade to use this up surge in wutang godhood as a means to getting attention.

he therefore tries to make shock threads and shock posts that go against the grain of what ppl feel about the new wu material dropping. for attention.

but, those that came on here to share a common interest in wutang are having a fuckin blast. Ppl talking about playing a track 100 times in one day, wearing their pants a little lower, buying a bottle of cristal when the album drops, changing their usernames to SLANG GARGOYLE, relishing in the abundance of new slangs, and generally feeling good and confident again about being a wu fan. This is what wucorp is about. not the faggot as GAVIN lego world simulator bullshit you fags seem to think im invovled in.

for instance i've had everyone listen to Life is a Gamble on Slang prostitution just to assert dominace on nasty speakers. That shit is wu.

this is why i came to wucorp, to share with you fags shit that is rare to find ppl who enjoy and most of all understand it like you do. Im having a blast. Im fuckin reading Wera posts, replying to them, AND enjoying them

this shit is wutang.

now picture excluding yourself from all of this cause...you wanted to be popular online.

its like all the cool kids are cool for being asshole to teachers, then you get to 7th period and the uncool kid notices that pattern and starts being an asshole to the teacher, but all the cool kids like that teacher and 7th period is the time of the day to sit back learn and enjoy the bomb teaching of Mr. Ice Bangalah.

(above: Mr. Ice Bangalah shows us the wonders of cocaine easters, inspiring us to be more then average.)

But he keeps trying to do stuff to Mr. Ice Bangalah that everyone was doing to Ms. Unpredictables fat ass and it's just.....uncool...

...really uncool.

idk, i would never let my enjoyment of wutang's music be jeapordized for bonus points on SimsOnline: Forum Edition when i came here to enjoy wu WITH other ppl.

....really uncool.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this goes to everyone thats putting their online user account above their actual enjoyment of wutangs music and the reason (i hope) they're on here.

i mean if you don't like ghost rapping about being in the bobsleds wasting large bread then you don't and im not saying you have to like it, but there's ppl voting against my VOTE thread cause they're trying to...get back at me ya kno? like ok if it dont work cool you dont loose anything and if it works dope as fuck but your really gonna try to step on that cause you think it has something to do with me and what i've done to your life BECAUSE of how serious you take this website without even liking the music it's about?

btw can someone ban blackula already? she keeps posting herself naked and doesn't listen to wutang.

Last edited by TSA; 01-29-2009 at 09:49 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how about, no.

i just happen not to like Criminology 2. Just like you hate 8D, when alot of people like it. Just like you hate KRS One, when alot of people like it. YOU DO EXACTLY what you say I do, you dont even know it LOL

Get over it. Youre trying way to hard son.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Im Watching The Pursuit Of Happiness Online Starring The Hardbody Will Smith.

Will Smith Is Whimsical
Style Is Even More Whimsical.

They Both Need To Discover Their Inner Wutang To Find That Happiness Again And Stop Hiding From The Invisible T-rex In The Subway Station With Duh Seed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"NO!! YOU CANT HAVE MY ROSARY BEADS YOU FUCKIN LITTLE MONKEY"
Old 01-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i aint read wat he wrote, but i aint seen my name so im out.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:52 PM   #7
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
Im Watching The Pursuit Of Happiness Online Starring The Hardbody Will Smith.

Will Smith Is Whimsical
Style Is Even More Whimsical.

They Both Need To Discover Their Inner Wutang To Find That Happiness Again And Stop Hiding From The Invisible T-rex In The Subway Station With Duh Seed
Niggaz went from Fresh Prince to Seven Pounds.

Shit got too real and it isn't fun anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

will smith and jazzy jeff in the 80's were makign dope as fuck music

jazzy one of the best DJ of all time imo
Old 01-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #9

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
will smith and jazzy jeff in the 80's were makign dope as fuck music

jazzy one of the best DJ of all time imo
That was the first rap I listened to when I was in like 2nd and 3rd grade.

And you know what? Homebase is still kind of ill.

And summertime is still the jam.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

rock the house is the best album

ask any DJ's fro that era, Jeff had the freshest cuts at that time, no one was fucking with him with the scratches at least
Old 01-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #11
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #12

Quote:
rock the house is the best album

ask any DJ's fro that era, Jeff had the freshest cuts at that time, no one was fucking with him with the scratches at least
I can't do that, because I am not friendly with any DJs from that era.

But I do own every DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince album. On audio cassette, nugguh. BUt I was in elementary school, and to be honest, I didn't appreciate the intricacies of Jeffrey's DJing skills.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #13
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Default PS. Will smith is a seriously underated MC as far as godhood...

..and now he's just being unfunny (but good at acting) i guess it comes with being top paid in hollywood, no big budget movies are funny.

Quote:
how about, no.

i just happen not to like Criminology 2. Just like you hate 8D, when alot of people like it. Just like you hate KRS One, when alot of people like it. YOU DO EXACTLY what you say I do, you dont even know it LOL

Get over it. Youre trying way to hard son.
im not trying to e-beef with you

i never will.

I never will because i go to social events were cigerette whores that happen to look like very fine strippers make out with their sisters. You dont have to believe me but this is the reason i will never beef with you.

i could be wrong, i just hope, for you, this is me talking to YOU not your persona, your not missing out on all the cristal sipping and and raekwon using the term 'hassa' that everyone else is enjoying for your gimmick

all that stuff you listed i didn't like (and i seriously didn't know you existed during 8 diagrams lol, no joke, i literally had no clue you existed at all lol), my opinions were genuine, i wasn't for motives other then telling ppl how i felt,

i feel like you online persona has become your muzzle. The more you say the less you say. Its not an insult. I dont think you can have honest opinions anymore and when you do nobody cares or acknowledges them except stylemaster as of late but he's a psychopath and i keep warning ppl FOR THEIR OWN GOOD NOT CAUSE HE THINKS WE'RE RIVALS that putting your money on his dick is going to come back to bite you.

You can't say what you really feel about things anymore for Final Fantasy purposes.
If CL2 drops and everyone on here is drowning in semen you will try to go against the grain when were all having funny doing cannon balls of diving boards in dipping into eachothers collective euphoric semen.

that's wucorp. collect euphoric semen in the name of the WU.

Now look at it through a faggier lens. You're doing this to be popular. In the end of the pool party we're not gonna be talking about the kid on the other side of the fence screaming "the waters cold" just to get attention and hitting the fence with rocks, were going to talk about what a good time we had and all the stuff that happened in that pool.

of semen.

"You remember when Firm depants 11th, awww yeah nigga that shit was mad gay, eLoHElz!"

and therefore the online popular people will be determined by how we all enjoyed this moment together

....not our attempts to be online popular.

Last edited by TSA; 01-29-2009 at 10:04 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

lol at thinking people are reading that, get out the thread lol, its taken on a greater importance now

SHOO NIGGA!, I GOT WORK TO DO
Old 01-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

im only concerned with speaking to gays.
i was gonna pm you but my box is full and thats how i like it cause i hate PMs
now excuse me while i bowl up an ramen noodle and eggs combo with herbs and spices that don't exist in the white mans realm.

and some icecream to top it off, top it off.