news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #16
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry skamp, gotta keep the swords sharp
(peep the high resolution)

Old 01-29-2009, 08:02 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahahaha thats good thats good, i know the consequence of posting male pics around u fags lol!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:07 PM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the 5% know that pork is Yakubs poisioned mutant flesh aimed to keep the righteous weak.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:18 PM   #19
Vikthor

Vikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkeyVikthor iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
hahahaha thats good thats good, i know the consequence of posting male pics around u fags lol!
LOL i feel bad now, nobody ever posts pics, but for good reason...
perhaps i should have waited five, maybe six whole minutes before defacing you....

damn
Old 01-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
the 5% know that pork is Yakubs poisioned mutant flesh aimed to keep the righteous weak.

LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:

hahahahah hells nooo, i love the snappy nappy dugout ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikthor View Post
LOL i feel bad now, nobody ever posts pics, but for good reason...
perhaps i should have waited five, maybe six whole minutes before defacing you....

damn
nah kid, i enjoy the p shops, i wish i knew howtta do them! its entertaining..

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #22
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

haha.

the funniest thing about this is I imagine Skamp probably does keep his fitted on while eating pussy.

he's that hood.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:40 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

not the fitted, i do keep the timbs on tho lmao werdlife

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #24
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol@everything in this thread. funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

same face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:03 PM   #25
Twiztid-Wutang
Veteran Member

Twiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venomsTwiztid-Wutang five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post

4 baby poke bbq ribz french fries and yukky coleslaw, from the ''drumstick bbq shack''!!!

the bbq sauce is a havanero bbq sause, is the hottest bbq in the east coast its ganna make my shit fire all nite long but its worth it, its gon be like a party in my mouth, an orgy of taste foe my taste buds lol... washin it back wiff the grapeade snapple...

aaahahahahahahahahaha peace ahahahahha

DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUDUDUDU Bong

Nice. Grapeade snapple and some BBQ, Thats Digi snax foreal
Old 01-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love when you wake up in the morning and scratch your beard, you get that light dusting of dried juice and a quick whiff of poontang.

ever not wash ur stache so u can walk around smelling pussay all day?

ever had dried pussy juice on ur chest hairs? thats when u know you have done your duty.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 01-29-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:10 PM   #27
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i love when you wake up in the morning and scratch your beard, you get that light dusting of dried juice and a quick whiff of poontang.

That is the truth. Periodic snatch-whiffs throughout the morning make my work-day much more pleasant.

I don' even mind keeping the cunt-crystals stuck to my dick to remind of yesterday's/the morning's conquest every time I take a piss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:14 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA AHAHAH
that look alone
Old 01-29-2009, 09:23 PM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:

ever had dried pussy juice on ur chest hairs? thats when u know you have done your duty.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
lol@everything in this thread. funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

same face

who?

For the GenChat pervs