news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-31-2009, 11:01 PM   #46
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
it didn't happen over night it was a progression spanning two weeks

haha oh i forgot, you must be just responding to the thread in the DCC where skampoe BEGGED to backed up in his e beefs ... or are you responding to the one where he cried when nobody backed him up? ... lol and this is the head of your e-gang?
hey hey hey, settle - im just wondering when and why (i think i was absent when it went down) this happened, and he must have sonned your ass totaly for you to change your avatar & signiture too pictures of pcp, which, dont realy, seem to mock them at all (apose to 11th's gif hahaha (my idea))

just dont twist me up in your hate, these yanks are try'na weaken the australian pillar (hold the corp up), remember devide & conquer

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:03 PM   #47
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol check your history while you were away and see who sonned who ... it wasn't skampoe sonning anyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #48
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Go back and tell me how cool you are in 5 years when you're living on a park bench in Perth, crazy cracker.
no no no i would never move to the west coast

its all popping off on the east coast

maybe i could get a job teaching you americans how to disrespect us properly. because yourself brock, your terrible.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #49
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
lol check your history while you were away and see who sonned who ... it wasn't skampoe sonning anyone
i dont live in the past mang, to busy with the future.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:07 PM   #50
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
if it were'nt for me tissa style and mech, genchat would suck more than wat it does already, this place ''genchat aint shit with out us so repect ya elder gods!

PLease!

I've been on this site before your fatass even knew it existed and single handedly helped craft the idea of the genchat cool kids table. My Zach Morris looks and backwards fitteds carry this thread of just the strength of dem alone!

and what the fuck has mech done in gen chat? he sits at the well mannered quiet kids table btw...

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #51
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
i dont live in the past mang, to busy with the future.
yeah ... rock on
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:09 PM   #52
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
and what the fuck has mech done in gen chat? he sits at the well mannered quiet kids table btw...
dont hate, appreciate

calling tisa a nigger got my off that table.

robby, you agree with tisa to much so if your gunna sit at the new cool kids table you might have to share a seat with tisa - your old school like the three stoogers.

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 01-31-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:13 PM   #53
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
fuck the lunch lady!!! we gotz whore guhlores

and for thos not in the cool kids table

sit next to this

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

good fuckin post!

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:27 PM   #54
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
no no no i would never move to the west coast

its all popping off on the east coast

maybe i could get a job teaching you americans how to disrespect us properly. because yourself brock, your terrible.
I wish i was trying to disrespect you, I wasn't. Nobody needs to disrespect a video game nerd from Australia. Nobody.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:28 PM   #55
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

^

Old 01-31-2009, 11:39 PM   #56
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-31-2009, 11:42 PM   #57
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

witty.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:44 PM   #58
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

unpredictable

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #59
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
witty.
You talk about witty? Re-using the same pictures in the same thread, come on dude, your just a sad little drunk with a small dick. You and Ironman should hang out.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:45 PM   #60
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got a vintage food stamp for the first person to go and punch a band geek in the face and then come back to the table...

I'll throw these in if you come back with an instrument...

I think they're gum...