news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son
Default Wu Ooh was played on Shade 45 this morning

Shade 45, the radio station owned by Eminem on Sirius Satellite radio, played Wu Ooh this morning....good to see the track gettin more buzz and radio play aside from hot 97
Old 02-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Hip Hop Nation also played Criminology Part 2 yesterday
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

^ really? hip hop nation? they always play real commercial shit everytime i put it on....the next hour on shade 45 there playing a bunch of dilla tracks for the anniversary of his death...there playing Drop by the Pharcyde right now prod. dilla
Old 02-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Nation naw, I usually never hear the commercial shit from them, that stations for The Heat/Mainstream
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I played Wu Ooh really loud out my window the other day. It pissed everyone off.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
Shade 45, the radio station owned by Eminem on Sirius Satellite radio, played Wu Ooh this morning....good to see the track gettin more buzz and radio play aside from hot 97

shade 45 isn't owned by eminem. they pay him to use his name for that channel.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
shade 45 isn't owned by eminem. they pay him to use his name for that channel.

Shade 45 is Eminem's uncensored Hip-Hop/Rap-heavy rhythmic top 40 channel, airing on Sirius XM Radio channel 45 (on Sirius), channel 66 (on XM, where it replaced Raw on November 12, 2008) and DISH Network 6045. Shade 45 is the only XM channel to include its Sirius channel number different from its XM channel position.

Regular DJs include Kay Slay, DJ Muggs, DJ Tony Touch, DJ Clinton Sparks, DJ Lord Sear, DJ Rude Jude, DJ Drama, DJ Wonder and DJ Whoo Kid. Apart from frequent appearances from Eminem, this radio station has also been used by Eminem to tell fans about his views and opinions. For example, Eminem recently parodied the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry, in a sample present on Youtube. He named the parody "I Kissed a Boy".
Old 02-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

exactly, but he still doesn't own it. just like howard stern doesn't own his 2 channels on sirius. sirius pays stern $100 million a year to do the show and program the channels. i don't know what sirius pays eminem.

and why would eminem want to own a commercial free radio station? how would he make money from that?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

wowww rap sogns gettin played on a rap radio station thats crazy i never heard of that before

smh
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #10
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

^^^
I know right

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I played Wu Ooh really loud out my window the other day. It pissed everyone off.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote