news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Super Bowl Commercials

Did Ya Watch All The New Commercials, Its Funny Cuz We Been Discussin The Whole Illuminati And Lizard Race And Shit,

If Ya Watch The Superbowl, Then Ya Noticed Most Of The Commercials Were Subliminally Introducing The Thought That We Can Co Exist With Each Other.

Im Tellin Ya Niggaz Shit Is Gonna Happen..

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The One That Was Real Blatant About It Was The One With One Of The Baldwin Bros.. That Mu Fucka Even Said Out Straight Up, ''whut? We R All Aliens''...hahahahahahahahah

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

My favorite one was the 1 second commerical when the dude just said HIGH LIFE! best most on point commerical ever
Old 02-01-2009, 10:17 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

All The Subliminal Werdplay Was Ill, TricknoledGY At Its Best.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

project blue beam

my fav was
the pepsi max"guys can take anything" where ddudes were getting FUCKED up!
"i'm cool" bowling ball on head..."i'm cool" 2x4 in back..."i'm cool"

hahahahahaha

and the carreerbuilder one...if you hate worked get disrepected want to punch small animals cry alot wish u were somewhere else.....its time.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I liked the one where whenever somebody answers the phone, the other guy goes What's uppppppppppppp!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Project Blue Beam, Thats Wat It Is..

Listen To My Verse On ''move Sumthin''... Shits Real!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-01-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

I liked the 1 where this dude was in a meeting at work and their all drinking bud light and the boss is like "What can we do to save money" then dude is like "Stop buying bud light" all of a sudden you see him flying out the window lol!

The budweiser commercials were dumb as fuck.

That 1 doritos commercial was madd funny with the dude at work and his "crystal ball" lol!
"Free doritos" throws that shit at the vending machine. HAHAHA!
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Who won Bud Bowl this year?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Chea

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoflaugeninja View Post
I liked the 1 where this dude was in a meeting at work and their all drinking bud light and the boss is like "What can we do to save money" then dude is like "Stop buying bud light" all of a sudden you see him flying out the window lol!

The budweiser commercials were dumb as fuck.

That 1 doritos commercial was madd funny with the dude at work and his "crystal ball" lol!
"Free doritos" throws that shit at the vending machine. HAHAHA!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #12
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

Smashable!
NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #13
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Old 02-01-2009, 10:51 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
DID U WATCH THE GAME,? U SEEN THE COMMERCIALS?

SHIT BUGGED OUT RAAAH?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

I usually root for Budweiser over Bud Light in the Bud Bowl.

Quote: