news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh @ niggas saying shit like "bale is the man"

this guy beats his own mother, you all are faggits for co signing this punk

Hes not showing passion, hes just an angry man.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:22 AM   #17
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Doesn't take away the fact that he is an amazing actor.

How do you feel about Pun ?

I think he was an amazing Emcee, even after he hit his wife.
I'm not here to judge people on anything but their profession.

All I'm saying is you can tell he is 100% into the scene and thats why he is so good
Regardless of what he did in the past in his personal life.

It's a thin line between a Genius and a Madman.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

1st off, hittin your wife is not the same as hitting your mother.

2nd , hes not an amazing actor, havent you seen Rescue Dawn or American Psycho, nothing special at all in anything he does in both those films, which is amazing acheivment for him because so many actors would of killed to be given those type of roles, yet he manages to make them average

3rd, it DOES take away from the fact hes a "amazing actor", he beats up his mother, of course it takes away from him
Old 02-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How do you know he beats his own mother.

And what's the deal with this video anyway...

He's just going nuts at some idiot walking all over the set.

Pretty funny.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:31 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah, yeah, and he played the American Psycho role perfectly.

Exactly the way anyone reading the book would have envisaged.

I can't think of any one who would have done a better job.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:34 AM   #21
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

I have no issues with what he did in this video, probably a normal thing on a set.

Im just saying about people coming out sucking Bale penis, when hes a mothabeata.

He played the american pshycho blandly, with little real acting skill, he just did it, and it happened that people liked it.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:38 AM   #22
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
1st off, hittin your wife is not the same as hitting your mother.

2nd , hes not an amazing actor, havent you seen Rescue Dawn or American Psycho, nothing special at all in anything he does in both those films, which is amazing acheivment for him because so many actors would of killed to be given those type of roles, yet he manages to make them average

3rd, it DOES take away from the fact hes a "amazing actor", he beats up his mother, of course it takes away from him
1. Hitting a loved one is in the same ballpark in my opinion.
Granted it isn't as harsh, but like I said :
I'm not judging him on anything he does when not behind the camera.

2. Yes he is an amazing actor, if you think American Psycho is weak than I can't help you.
Thats one of the illest performances I've seen.
Let alone his diversity in The Dark Knight, The Machinist and Harsh Times.

3. Maybe to you but to me they are seperate.
You could say it takes away from him as a man, but not as an actor
And like I've stated thats where I will jugde him.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 02-05-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:39 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Once again, how do you know he is a mother beater?

I don't understand your point about American Psycho.

He played it exactly as it should have been played, according to the text, i'm not sure what else he should have done.

I think, and i'm not trying to sound condescending at all, you kind of missed the point.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

lol @ Bateman suckling Bale penis like a pig in shit.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #25
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I have no issues with what he did in this video, probably a normal thing on a set.

Im just saying about people coming out sucking Bale penis, when hes a mothabeata.

He played the american pshycho blandly, with little real acting skill, he just did it, and it happened that people liked it.
you're crazy, he played bateman perfectly, the 'blandness' was part of his characterization, he was 'an entity', 'there is no real patrick bateman'. he was yuppie scum taken to its apex, i fail to see anything bland about it; i thought it was hugely compelling.

i thought it was established that he didn't beat his mom.

complain about his batman voice, and i'll agree with you (probably not his fault, but still it hurt the film), but his portrayal of bateman brings a smile to my face everytime, like his talking about crap 80s music with setting up video equipment with the hookers...brilliant.

bateman...batman lol

this terminator movie'll probably suck anyway.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:46 AM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
lol @ Bateman suckling Bale penis like a pig in shit.
"lol @" at the fact i've barely said anything complimentary about him, apart from the fact that according to the book American Psycho, he played that role as it was meant to be played.

You have done nothing to refute this... so obviously you have a personal vendetta against the successful white man.

You are therefore a racist.

Therefore you are in no position to say anything about everything, ever again.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:50 AM   #27
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

someone recorded this for our entertaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48
the remix LOOOL!!

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:50 AM   #28
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

I got to say im not feeling these frequent racial overtones in Bateman's replies of late. I noticed them before but ignored it as light hearted e-foolery.

But now....sinister?

How many honest working black men trying to get a break in hollywood were in that film anyway? I cant remember any. I think one got shot though.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #29
Longbongcilvaringz

I was obviously being ridiculous...

As are you.

Anyway, i didn't say anything bad about any race in that post.

Are you now saying the victim in this recording is a black man?

Very interesting.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 02-04-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Edited to appease the anally retentive of wu corp.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
I was obviously being ridiculous...

As are you.

Anyway, i didn't say anything bad about any race in that post.

Are you now saying the victim in this taping is a black man?

Very interesting.

he was talking about the bum that got shot in 'American Psycho'.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote