news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-04-2009, 11:01 AM   #31
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha, oh right.

Involving a cohort of African American people in American Psycho would have been a terrible betrayal of the material and would have greatly harmed the validity of the film.

If you base a text in a context where there were virtually no black people, why the fuck would you randomly place them in a film based in that context.

It's like me saying something about there not being many white people in the Barbershop (or whatever they were called) films.

Because, as we all know, white people don't get haircuts.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #32
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHAHAHAHA @ "this taping"
Old 02-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #33
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I guess 'recording' would have been the better word.

Who taped/recorded this anyway?

Old 02-04-2009, 11:13 AM   #34
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh sorry I thought you were referring to American Psycho film as a "taping".

As in, you tend to refer to movies as "tapings".

But you werent, so you ruined the funny.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #35
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Ha, oh right.

Involving a cohort of African American people in American Psycho would have been a terrible betrayal of the material and would have greatly harmed the validity of the film.

If you base a text in a context where there were virtually no black people, why the fuck would you randomly place them in a film based in that context.

It's like me saying something about there not being many white people in the Barbershop (or whatever they were called) films.

Because, as we all know, white people don't get haircuts.
there were some black people floating around in the background of some of the social club scenes...I always thought the vanilla nature of the film created some delcious irony for their little speeches to each other about concern for the welfare of people, stopping apartheid etc. I'm all for ethnically diverse casting in movies, but shoehorning some black people in their would've just been condescending. It is possible to enjoy a movie without somebody of your skin tone being in it.

Besides, Morgan Freeman's the guy who had to give Bale an ethics lesson in The Dark Knight lol.

Wasn't one of the main characters in Barbershop a white dude that dated black girls exclusively? I don't know for sure, because I don't watch pandering bullshit.

And who knows whether Bale was right or wrong for shitting on the guy in the clip? There's no context at all beyond what can infer from Bale's ranting. But if dude was changing lighting while they were filming, that's a cinematic no-no.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 02-04-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #36
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
oh sorry I thought you were referring to American Psycho film as a "taping".

As in, you tend to refer to movies as "tapings".

But you werent, so you ruined the funny.
i'm going to start doing this from now on, just to fuck with people.

'yeah, man that was a good taping.'

'that taping was garbage, don't waste your money'
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:21 AM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
there were some black people floating around in the background of some of the social club scenes...I always thought the vanilla nature of the film created some delcious irony for their little speeches to each other about concern for the welfare of people, stopping apartheid etc. I'm all for ethnically diverse casting in movies, but shoehorning some black people in their would've just been condescending. It is possible to enjoy a movie without somebody of your skin tone being in it.

Besides, Morgan Freeman's the guy who had to give Bale an ethics lesson in The Dark Knight lol.

Wasn't one of the main characters in Barbershop a white dude that dated black girls exclusively? I don't know for sure, because I don't watch pandering bullshit.

And who knows whether Bale was write or wrong for shitting on the guy in the clip? There's no context at all beyond what can infer from Bale's ranting. But if dude was changing lighting while they were filming, that's a cinematic no-no.
I'll be honest, i never saw the movie Barbershop (or any of the subsequent sequels).

I can't think of a movie without at least a handfuls of jews in there, so my point falls down there a little.

Yeah, the rehearsed nature of Bateman's spiels about the 'issues' is emphasised by his contradictory actions.

I can't remember a black person ever being mentioned in the book in any scene apart from being a homeless person.

It may have happened, but it wasn't prominent enough for me to remember after reading it a few times.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #38
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

"i was...looking at the light"
"OHHHH GOOOD FOR YOOOUUUUU"

ahahahahahahahahaha
Old 02-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #39
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
well dude is trying to make a movie and the guy kept running on set checking lights..which should be check before rolling
no one should be running around any were while things are being filmed
get fucked with that bullshit

if i did that at my job to someone pissing me off i'd be fired on the spot

bale is a typical hollywood spoiled brat cocksucker who thinks he's above everyone because he stars in movies and when he says "if you're still here then i won't be" or whatever that just shows the kind of cunt we're dealing with

and no he DIDN'T play batman perfect ... he was wack as batman and average as bruce wayne

michael keaton > christian bale
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:09 PM   #40
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

What's up with his accent? I've never heard him talk outside of a movie, is that how he always speaks? Sounds fuckin weird, like an English person doing a bad American accent

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:17 PM   #41
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

hahahhaha Bale is like the Hulk of accents. Whenever he gets angry he breaks out in a terrible american accent. It drives people insane and shit cus they cant figure out wtf this guy is supposed 2 be.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #42
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

LOL I just read he was Welsh??? Wtf? Someone should tell him that's not how Welsh people speak

LMAO @ "Hulk of accents" ahahahaha

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:47 PM   #43
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

The dance remix is hot........

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:25 AM   #44
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Hot? is hilarious people on inter are crazy as hell

"is fucking distracting Ohhhh Goooood""is fucking distracting Ohhhh Goooood"
this and the hook are the best part of the remix

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:52 AM   #45
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Ahh whats a few smacks for old earth, those bruises will fade off within weeks..... Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote