news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-03-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default England is fucking PATHETIC when it snows

fuck this stupid ass stupid fucking country the whole fucking place shuts down when we just get a tiny bit of snow they cant fuckign handle it like queers

we just a phone call from the leeisure centre saying all football has been cancelled on the off chance IT MIGHT SNOW. Keep in mind it hasnt been snowing where i live all day, there is NO SIGN of any snow anywhere, there was a bit of snow yesterday but today and tonight weve got a CLEAR sky im looking at all the stars right now theres not a fuckign chance of snow

but they cancellled all outdoor sports tonight. even though there is no sign of snow anywhere in the whole place.

first of all, since when was it not allowed to play football in the snow?

second of all, ITS NOT FUCKING SNOWING, AND IS NOT GOING TO FUCKING SNOW.

This country is so pathetic they will cancel shit just in CASE it snows, IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO BE FUCKING SNOWING!!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
swizz-chef
i'm from s-WU-tzerland

swizz-chef shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to swizz-chef

same here...
Old 02-03-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nononono

its different for you, youre in a country used to snow, nothing stops over there because of snow, you just get on with it right?

over here everything stops just IN CASE of snow sometimes.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #4
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought it snowed frequently in switzerland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #5
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so the governmant can cancel soccer games? that's fucked up... no wonder the pilgrims left...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

i phoned up the courts and had a rant at the women LOL she said the decision was made int he morning and they cant change it now in case other people get mad we let you play on the courts. i said maybe before you cancel things you should look at you know, forecasts and stuff? Or maybe take a look at the sky, and notice that there isnt even any clouds up there? didnt any of this affect your desicion? i mean what the hell are they so worried about anyway?
Old 02-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the snow in england is pathetic anyway...we dont have snow, we have muddy sludgey shit
Old 02-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #8
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Oh but the snow yesterday was a glorious frozen blanket of joy.

And the flipping country goes crazy when it snows - they just dunno what to do!
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

they overreact and cancel all public services is what they do. its beaurcratic madness or something.

humans really are becoming more and more helpless organisms the more we live in this type of society.

we are all being controlled.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #10
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do they have subway restaurants in england?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #11
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my university has been shut for 2 days. also the London metro was fucked up yesterday. nothing will work properly for at least a week.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:34 PM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard about this. This is bad.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:52 PM   #13
swizz-chef
i'm from s-WU-tzerland

swizz-chef shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to swizz-chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
nononono

its different for you, youre in a country used to snow, nothing stops over there because of snow, you just get on with it right?

over here everything stops just IN CASE of snow sometimes.
naah..i live in a city where it usually doesn't snow..maybe one or two times a winter...
whole fucking public transport gets fucked up when it snows hard

and well, for the football, we got winter break so i dunno if they would not play only because of snow..
Old 02-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #14
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Another reason America is the shit - We play football in any weather. Pansies. lol

I'm joking. A little bit.....

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:20 PM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Yes LLColdD, we have Subways lol

I like meatball marinara, or italian BMT. But i usually try to avoid subways as they have no goodness whatsoever as far as i can tell, im usually hungry again about an hour later