news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-04-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms
Default Blonde Broads and Asian Brizzles.

To those of you lust after caucasoid women, you must understand that blonde broads are garbage. Dark-haired whiteys are a much better choice if you are going that route. They look a lot healthier and are more attractive. The blonde broad is dumb. If she is not dumb then she is a whore. If she is not a whore then she is on the verge of becoming one, or has been one in the past. The blonde broad spends her day with with simple thoughts in her head. She dates a white boy named Johnny. She fucks a black boy named Tyrone on the side because her and her friends fuck for sport. She is used, abused, and not worth pursuing.

Asian brizzles are generally an overrated breed. I've yet to encounter one that really did it for me. Many of them have decent faces but little meat on their bones to arouse you during intercourse. The Asian brizzle who has lived in America for most of her life has usually spent time associating with many white people. Her personality, mannerisms, and way of thinking is influenced greatly by this. The causasoid male loves the Asian brizzle because her body appears to be a good fit for his unsightly, pink penis.

When choosing between the blonde broad or Asian brizzle it's really a coin flip. It comes down to who has the the rounder of behind and breasts. The blonde whitey has the tendency to talk a lot and house more disease. The Asian brizzle can prepare beef and broccoli after intercourse. The Asian brizzle is clearly a more useful and better choice.

Last edited by Charles Barry; 02-04-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, chicks with dyed blonde hair i always assume would look better with their natural colour.

I have no idea why so many women dye their hair blonde.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cause women suck at being women.

idk. im attracted to attractive women. If they're blonde and fine, i would like to have sex with them. I can't help it, if a women gives me an erection she gives me an erection.

i think ppl that say "im only into asian chicks' or 'im only into black chicks' are gay.
literally.
I can CONCIOUSLY decide who's fine or not or who give me wood, if you do you do and there's bitches of all race that will give anyone wood.

and if those wood givers don't give you wood cause you decided you only like bitches with bowl legs then...you're gay.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:39 PM   #4
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck, i even dig some ugly whores.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #5
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
AHAHAHahahhH! whaT?

idk. im attracted to attractive women. If they're blonde and fine, i would like to have sex with them. I can't help it, if a women gives me an erection she gives me an erection.

i think ppl that say "im only into asian chicks' or 'im only into black chicks' are gay.
literally.
I can CONCIOUSLY decide who's fine or not or who give me wood, if you do you do and there's bitches of all race that will give anyone wood.

and if those wood givers don't give you wood cause you decided you only like bitches with bowl legs then...you're gay.
You should be happy with any piece of tail thrown at your Nigerian ass.

Last edited by Charles Barry; 02-04-2009 at 10:41 PM. Reason: i don't like repeating words
Old 02-04-2009, 11:23 PM   #6
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

LMAO!

something tells me that this secondary's sweaty palmed curly headed fat friend Julian asked a girl to prom and he didn't and now role play night is twarted.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #7
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

sweaty

hee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:56 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't understand the hair colour preference. If she has hair that is good. But like TSA said for a guy to only be into girls with a specific hair colour is really gay, cuz he is rejecting pussy that has another hair colour. I mean, so what if she has blonde hair. He's not gonna fuck it (her hair!), and most girls don't like guys touching their hair so what is the importance of it's colour???

If the chick is not extreeme in her looks, then she is ok physically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:00 AM   #9
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

colour

proper english please

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:09 AM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A guy who cares about blonde hair so much would fuck a blond guy before a brunnete chick.

Oh, teacher Slang, colour could also be spelt like this - color - depending on what type of english is being spoken. They are both right and considering people from different countries are on the same forum, it makes no difference.

So please STFU!

Quote:
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
Quote:
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 02-05-2009, 12:12 AM   #11
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
A guy who cares about blonde hair so much would fuck a blond guy before a brunnete chick.

Oh, teacher Slang, colour could also be spelt like this - color - depending on what type of english is being spoken. They are both right and considering people from different countries are on the same forum, it makes no difference.

So please STFU!

proper english

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:14 AM   #12
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

blondes stfu

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:14 AM   #13
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
I don't understand the hair colour preference. If she has hair that is good. But like TSA said for a guy to only be into girls with a specific hair colour is really gay, cuz he is rejecting pussy that has another hair colour. I mean, so what if she has blonde hair. He's not gonna fuck it (her hair!), and most girls don't like guys touching their hair so what is the importance of it's colour???

If the chick is not extreeme in her looks, then she is ok physically.
i agree i never understood that

if shes hot, shes hot

dont give a fuck about hair color
Old 02-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #14
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Lol @ these responses.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:36 AM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

If the antenna (the penis) receives the signal then who cares about the visual?

Quote:

The one's who
Quote:

What a unique people.

Quote: