news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-04-2009, 11:19 PM   #31
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

wilson

mehahahah wilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:26 PM   #32
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
my box is full n i wanna keep it that way.

TSA's full box

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #33
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
TSA's full box

BB

thats hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:43 PM   #34
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

art you should have put that in your first post

Old 02-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #35
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know, but this isn't saturday night live. i don't have a whole week to come up with material and edit it to the way that works best. i went with joke 1. then thought of joke 2 after i posted.

Old 02-05-2009, 11:42 AM   #36
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Shit i'd buy a ten dollar seat just to get in and eat more of those wings.
$10 seat??? you mean to tell me that cleveland has the greatest player in the history of the universe and they can't sell out a game unless there are $10 seats. holy shit.

the cheapest seat at mellon arena is $50 for a penguin game. you guys are either broke mother fuckers, cheap mother fuckers or just the worst sports fans ever.

Old 02-05-2009, 11:49 AM   #37
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea, they are in the nose bleeds at opposite ends of each basket,but they arent bad seats.

Hockey seats are overpriced.

we sellout every game and its rowdy in that bitch. Thats why we're 23-0 at home nuccah
Old 02-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Cheapest seat at a hockey game is $50? lol They should be giving away some of the seats.. It could maybe get some more people interested in hockey, such as the outdoor hockey game gimmick.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #39
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

last night's come back victory against the lightning (which art vandelay proudly attended) was the penguins 92nd consecutive sellout. there is a 2+ year waiting list for season tickets.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #40
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea because outside of the Pens and the Steelers there is absolutely NOTHING to do in that village.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #41
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hockey must be more popular in Pitt than some other hockey cities(probably because there are a lot of rednecks around that area, WV). How many people watch the games on TV? Like I said before, if the games got good ratings, I think they would put them on a more watched channel than VS. Pro Wrestling is on the USA channel.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #42
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

we could drive to cleveland and buy up the rest of your $10 cav seats that you jews are too cheap to buy.

by the way toochski, pittsburgh's south side and strip district has 10 times better clubs than the flats.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #43
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Hockey must be more popular in Pitt than some other hockey cities(probably because there are a lot of rednecks around that area, WV). How many people watch the games on TV? Like I said before, if the games got good ratings, I think they would put them on a more watched channel than VS. Pro Wrestling is on the USA channel.

west virginians don't like hockey at all. they are big basketball fans, unlike pittsburghers

Old 02-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #44
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
we could drive to cleveland and buy up the rest of your $10 cav seats that you jews are too cheap to buy.

by the way toochski, pittsburgh's south side and strip district has 10 times better clubs than the flats.
Well the flats havent been the hotspot since the early 90's so you need to do some homework arthur.

E. 4th and West 6th/warehouse district is were its at now.

I suggest buying some 10 dollar seats, munching on some Louisian lickers and then taking the short walk from the Q to East 4th for a quick beer or two, than either walk or hail a cab to West 6th for sluts and drunkeness.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #45
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

no thanks. i'll just drive 10 minutes to the quaker steak in robinson, then drive 5 minutes to the south side for some beer and sluts. and atleast i'll be in a clean city.