news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #61
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

haha...you guys totally jacked SF's design.

its a nice stadium but it looks so small. Thats the thing with Pittsburgh. Its so small but they just cram everything into one spot and it appears larger until you actually see it for yourself.

nonetheless i won't hate, thats a nice little stadium. To bad nothing meaningful will probably ever happen there.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #62
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nothing meaningful will ever happen here either

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #63
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did i miss something?

i thought pit won the SuperBowl?
Old 02-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #64
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, the steelers did win the super bowl, but you missed something because i don't know what the fuck you are talking about. nobody questioned the steelers super bowl (except for a couple douche bags in sports chat who for some reason think that the titans, cardinals and redskins were better than the steelers this year.)

Old 02-05-2009, 03:33 PM   #65
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
nothing meaningful will ever happen here either

Now that an Italian is coaching and a Greek is running the show, if we can't do it legitimately, we will find a way to steal it legitimately or at least you'll think it was legitimate.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #66
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Now that an Italian is coaching and a Greek is running the show, if we can't do it legitimately, we will find a way to steal it legitimately or at least you'll think it was legitimate.

i don't think an italian coach has won the super bowl since vince lombardi in super bowl II

Old 02-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #67
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

thats cuz they discrimminate against us in the coaching realm. no doubt about it.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #68
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

There are a lot of overweight Italian and Irish coaches.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #69
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well, our food is good.

i dont kno what the irish excuse is.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #70
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
well, our food is good.

i dont kno what the irish excuse is.
it's the potatos. lot's of carbohydrates. they can never go on the atkins diet

Old 02-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #71
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I wouldn't be surprised if the Kansas college football coach literally explodes on the sidelines.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #72
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if the Kansas college football coach literally explodes on the sidelines.

haha, coincidentally, mark mangino is another western pennslvania daygo who just so happened to grow up only a few miles from the original quaker steak in sharon, pa

Old 02-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #73
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well i'll be