news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-04-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default Wht dont RZA use old beats from his 'vault'?

Like every producer will have like a big stash of beats locked away somewhere and back in the days like when Wu was on Cribs i think, u see RZA on his piano i think and hes sayin he cant stop producing, hes producing a few beats per day etc

so he's bound to have a massive haul of beats somewhere sittin doing nothing.

just imagine what type of beats he got put away!

i dont undertsand why he dont dig em out and use em nowadays instead of making new beats from scratch????

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:44 AM   #2
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

because he enjoys making beats?
Old 02-04-2009, 07:49 AM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im not sure he probably has that many stacked away. I mean of high quality.

He did use like hundreds of them in the 90's dont forget. Dont forget about the '93 flood.

But I would guess hes prolly got a good albums worth.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #4
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

^^^ yeah the floods was in the back of my mind whilst writing the thread but didnt a bit of it get recovered or sumthing, and he would have still been on the same vibe after the floods.

albums after '93, imagine the beats/tracks he got that didnt make albums.

why just leave em to waste, why not use em, get the beats killed by wu members?

he a producer he should be utilising his work, flex his muscle of work n tht. why stop dishing em out on albums, keep winning with the winning formula....

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-04-2009, 08:15 AM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dont forget who RZA is.

He isnt the type of guy who has ever been stuck on past acheivements, people who get alot of success in life in the entertainment industry, like RZA, have certain personality traits imo. One of them is being obsessive about doing new things. Sometimes I actually think for really creative people find it physically imposssible to go back to old styles. It messes with their mental make up, or their mentail 'flow'.

When you listen to RZA talk about the old days in the 90's, which he does more and more now, he still rarely, if ever, talks in detail about the music. Hell talk about other things like people, circumstances, and business and shit, but he'll be quiet on the musical creation side of things, which in reality, is what he was doing the absolute msot of in all those times, in fact for about 4 years he probably did little else at all than make music. So you would think he would have a lot to say about that.

But he doesnt. Because its in his genes to keep moving forward because as a succesful man who is determined and wants to stay succesfull and self supporting, he knows if he stays in one spot, he can get left behind.

So this is basically why RZA has often confused and lost fans down the years, but this is also the reason why RZA is still here, making movies scores, and directing films. And this is also why albums like Forever, which were disliked by Wu Tang fans in 1997, is now loved by NEW Wu Tang fans, and has actually ended up extending the appeal of WU Tang.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:29 AM   #6
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

the Rza is a genius and true genius is not ruled by others' opinions - if he conformed, he wouldn't be unique.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #7
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

he did it was called digi snacks

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #8
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Ghostlaced i see your point tbh.

its like another 'string to his bow' as the saying goes.

i suppose he be trying to create a new wave of personal success in his life, off of what he does best, making music, but in a different aspect.

i see why he does what he does, it is moving forwards instead of like being stuck in the past but i jus thought it was a no-brainer, 36 Chambers is what the Wu is all about, that whole style, then his music gets further away from it as time goes on, i thought he'd stick to his guns kinda thing, and carry on with the Wu sound like 36 Chambers is.
u get me?

he used to always talk about that 'true wu sound' but yet its like he either trying to evolve that true wu sound on the every clan album after 36 Chambers or he just totally switched his style up.

not sayin he aint shit after 36 Chambers, just sayin nothing was as raw, gritty, dirrty, wu-tang samples style as 36 Chambers. he be producing new stuff like 8 Diagrams which wasnt really a Wu album, just more of a Hip-Hop album if u get me.

i thought hed be constantly raking thru the vaults and incorporating the old stuff or jus use it all together without altering it.

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #9
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
he did it was called digi snacks
lol i didnt like Digi Snacks either! especially that Straight off tha Block bullshit

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #10
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i always wonder the same thing...

i've heard from knowledgeable sources that he's got TONNNNNNNS of shit in the vaults...

i hope some day he just throws it all out there in a bunch of volumes....Wu fans will eat it right up, i would pay 50 bucks for a package of all vintage unheard Wu shit
Old 02-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #11
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

^^^yeah like a RZA version of 'Special Herbs' that shit would be sick as fuuuuk!!!
ooooh thats like a dream lol

Aka. Living Proof
Old 02-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RZA probably feels like that era/chapter is closed and he's testing himself as a producer with different avenues and different styles

maybe one day he'll release a special throw back instrumental CD for people to rap over ... but probably not
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

It wouldda been a bad move for RZA to release any old material.

It would ether his career.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it wouldn't really ether his career but it wouldn't add to it since he'd only be catering to 300 odd wu corp members

he'd either release it as an instrumental which would get boring half way through or some wack wanna be wu affiliate would rap over them and just ruin perfectly good beats

imagine how many acapella's most rappers would have, you don't want them releasing EVERYTHING they have ever spat
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #15
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

^^^ yup.

oldie, dont forget... its not like he's done, like he retired and he's just sittin around doing nothing & sittin on all this material.
maybe he does have plans to release all this shit by the time he's "done".

he has said on at least a few occasions that as far as music, his greatest satisfaction comes from the fact that people actually WANT to hear his music.... so whats most important to him is getting his music into the hands of fans.

i'd be surprised if he DIDNT end up releasing a library of unreleased music.