news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Ghostface use of Trife as a Ghostwriter HAS TO STOP NOW

This has been going on too long. This new "Whar" song is also another example.

I even noticed another old track called "he comes" on de la soul album was a Trife verse too.

i explored this topic before (http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64489)

but we got too many now i dont like trifes style its TOO RIGID

whar
cormega track
de la track
scarface track
big doe rehab
more fish
GOD KNOWS HOW MANY MORE

he does it alot it seems for guest spots

THIS IS NOT SPECULATION, IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GHOST OR TRIFE YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

do u also believe Suoerb wrote Supreme Clientele?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no, not really. why do you say that?
Old 01-14-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

listen chump, this is not a debate on if trife is or not, he is, any monkey can see or hear that.

anyone that knows a ghost verse real, and anyone that knows a trife verse well THIS IS A NO BRAINER, GHOST EVEN ADMITTED HE DIDNT WRITE THE CORMEGA TRACK SO WE KNOW ITS HEPPANING.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i asked u a fuckin question, a serious one, because that was a huge issue at some point, that superb wrote his supreme verses..i wanted to see what u thought.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

ok well sory it sounded like you were being sarcastic on my screen

perbulous hasnt released enough of his own material for anyone to make a valid judgment day.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #7
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

haaha at listing BDR and more fish...

there's no doubt that trife's style influenced ghost's sometime after BPW, and i'm sure that that even extends into trife having actually contributed some lines to the verses ghost himself has written... and i wouldn't be surprised to hear that trife has written an entire verse here or there for ghost.

i think this whar verse and the cormega one are probably the two most likely to have been mostly written by trife, and i agree that the trife style comes out more on guest verses, but beyond that it's really impossible to say. and going so far as saying ghost's last 2 albums were written by trife is just ridiculous.

anyway i doubt trife will have much to do with this upcoming RnB album so that should make you feel better

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing TSA sucks cops cocks for a living worldwide
Old 01-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #9
DEVAMPS
Veteran Member

DEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killaDEVAMPS shaolin masta killa

DEVAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^there you go, another one.

Ghost just doesnt rap like that. He never has, all those similies and shit. The rhythem of the rhymes is Trife as well.

I personally think this is totally bullshit on Ghost's part. It pisses me off as a fan.

Hes screwing his fans. I want to hear the real ghost, if im paying for his records, I want to know its him who wrote them.

WE NEED ANSWERS.

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 01-14-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:56 PM   #11
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghosts new style is wack as fuck. He sounds like he gets payed to be wack as eggs and it sucks cause i hold him in such high esteem to ppl and they hear NEW GHOST and think this is just a D+ rapper.

i just figured age and drug use caught up to him and he used to get a new style every album but he's sporting the same lyrical glitter rat cape for the past 4 albums or so.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #12
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i usually disagree with almost everything Ghostlaced has to say, but this is totally on point...

Ghost's lyrics have been WAAAAAAY too simple lately..that simile type style is what everybody does, i wanna hear some crazy "fuck a cocktail, get my balls licked in hell" type shit that MADE me a huge Ghostface fan..

i dono who the fuck these guys are trying to appeal to these days..
Old 01-14-2009, 10:29 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

da fans need to stand up against this, for real.

we knows it happening now. we know.

we dotn want to hear trife.

ghost has lost the plot. he isnt giving the real fans what they want. no one liked him in the first place for trife rhymes, what sort of fucking fans does he think hes gonna appeal too.

dumbass.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I say we all send a mass message to ghost on myspace, i'll type it up with all copy and paste, he has to see atleast 1.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:59 PM   #15
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Hes screwing his fans. I want to hear the real ghost, if im paying for his records, I want to know its him who wrote them.
in all fairness tho the shit that appears on his own CDs (and on 8 diagrams) sound like it comes from ghost, even if the general style has been influenced by trife.

all the stuff that sounds blatantly ghostwritten are just guest appearances.

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote