news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-05-2009, 05:58 PM   #61
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
hi alex. i don't know who gave you that supposedly cd quality track and asked you to leak it but that person is an idiot.

and so is the idiot who made the linx 2 "preview/trailer."
the first CDQ is a lot better than this one.

I feel like im too deep in stanning. Im talking about 3 different versions of the same song that hasnt even been released yet.

CL2 turning us into fucking fiends.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #62
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

the drums were distorting and the levels were all off on that version... how rae could be so careful about leaks up until this point and then let that version proliferate as the "cd quality version" of his lead single is insane.

and even the latest version doesn't quite sound right. i have no doubt the album's gonna be ruined by all these shitty quality rips so i'm trying not to listen to them...

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #63
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the problem is probably the lack of cash to spend on really good engineers and masterers and recorders, because he is not on a real label.

you cant underestimate how important the masterer is to shaping the final sound of the album. the real artists pay big $$$ for the album to be sent off to a quality mastering studio.

so I feel the only way to get around the fact he cant do that, is just to distort shit a lil bit, and say its meant to sound gritty.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:34 PM   #64
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

it was obvious that was a rza beat. and with this confirmation I will again state i want as much rza production on cl2 as possible
Old 02-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #65
tymoney
Knowledge Is Power...

tymoney crouching tiger

word i'ma be coppin CL 2 the day it drops i just downloaded wu ooh & criminology 2 off limewire

Last edited by tymoney; 02-05-2009 at 07:17 PM.
tymoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #66
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
the problem is probably the lack of cash to spend on really good engineers and masterers and recorders, because he is not on a real label.

you cant underestimate how important the masterer is to shaping the final sound of the album. the real artists pay big $$$ for the album to be sent off to a quality mastering studio.

so I feel the only way to get around the fact he cant do that, is just to distort shit a lil bit, and say its meant to sound gritty.
yeah because the first CL was mastered and mixed to perfection in a 10 million dollar studio. who cares if the drums distort as long as they bang and arent all soft and shit and you guys know its not gonna be all fucked up on the final album. shit isnt a mixtape

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #67
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

^u clearly cant read. I said I wanted the drums to distort, not sound soft, which is how they do now.

No one said anything about 10million dollars, just a GOOD masterer and engineer, who knows what theyre doing. Its not about money, its about having a label who have good connections and know who the good engineers and masterers are. They might charge more ,big deal.

And btw dumbass, the first Cuban Linx had fucking GREAT masterers, who are legends in the industry, so did most of the early Wu albums, they all had famous engineers who went on to have a big reputations.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:25 AM   #68
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
the drums were distorting and the levels were all off on that version... how rae could be so careful about leaks up until this point and then let that version proliferate as the "cd quality version" of his lead single is insane.

and even the latest version doesn't quite sound right. i have no doubt the album's gonna be ruined by all these shitty quality rips so i'm trying not to listen to them...
i hope to jesus this isnt his lead single and im pretty sure it isn't.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:32 AM   #69
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

so did most of the early Wu albums, they all had famous engineers who went on to have a big reputations.

IMO Tical was horrible, shit Meth sounded odd as fuck on Biscuits
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:07 AM   #70
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

hey dickhead i did read what you typed and you said absolutely nothing about "wanting the drums to distort" you said it would have to be a workaround because they cant afford professional mastering/mixing. I'm telling you all the classic first round wu solos and their first album all had shitty and very limited mixing/mastering and thats part of the reason why i love them so much. i wouldnt care if it came out sounding grittier. just relax, everyone on here is getting their panties in a bunch over this album. explain to me where you said you wanted the drums to distort. i took it as you were complaining

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #71
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

I know it's already been posted, but got a reply in the e-mail. It was produced by The RZA.
DRUNKENDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #72
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

maybe we'll get a new track 2morrow on the funkmaster flex show cuz they said look out 4 new tracks coming up and flex previewed the new wu ooh track last sat so who knows
Old 02-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #73
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

let's e-mail Raekwon back!!!

with all that is bothering us
Old 02-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #74
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55205575f5142212/

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #75
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ fuck is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote