news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-05-2009, 02:29 PM   #31
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
WHite people shouldnt take the brunt of this racism blaim while these spics like JLo, Fat Joe, and SKAMPOE get away with sayin nigger.

this exposes the ridiculousness of it all consider millions of slave were brought to the carribean and brazil while only about 300,000 were brought the the Southeastern U.S.

Plus chinks and Ay-rabs and dothead Indians share the same hatred.
Why shouldn't whitey take the brunt of the blame? They are worldwide leaders in racism. They hate blacks the most and always will, but Mexican hatred is gaining support. Let a few million more hop the border and Lou Dobbs is gonna proclaim it a national emergency and rally crackers to fight to save "their" country.

Why do white people always bring up who gets to say nigger? The word rolls off their tongue like water, it's a part of the vocabulary that they hold dear. You don't need a green light to say any word, but you can't get upset when someone doesn't like it either. If you're bold enough to use a word that you know will piss some people off, expect to deal with confrontation from time to time.

Arabs, Indians, and Asians don't like blacks, but they don't fuck with you on a daily basis like the white man will. They'll just call you a nigger and keep it moving, the white man wants it to burn for a long time because that's his nature.

Last edited by Charles Barry; 02-05-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #32
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post

Arabs, Indians, and Asians don't like blacks, but they don't fuck with you on a daily basis like the white man will. They'll just call you a nigger and keep it moving, the white man wants it to burn for a long time because that's his nature.
haha they'll just call you a nigger and keep it moving.

Ladies and gentlemen, the worlds smallest violin...

Old 02-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #33
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

You can look in his eyes and tell that he already hates blacks. It starts from the womb.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #34
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

are you afraid of blue eyes? is this some phobia or something
Old 02-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #35
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #36
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:25 PM   #37
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #38
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at nickydooches racist ass loving this thread

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #39
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OK, white people are devils.

I think we've established that and I don't think that anybody is disputing that.

But here is what I don't understand:

As everyone knows, white people were created by Yakub, a BLACK scientist!

They were created and bred over time to be evil, devilish snakes.

That is what white people are!

A devil does only what a devil knows how.

Do you hate a snake for being a snake?

Do you hate a dolphin for being a dolphin?

The white "man" cannot go against his nature, why do you expect him to do anything but?

SO, why do my melaninated friends attack the hatred of the white devil with more hatred???

Shouldn't you be attempting to teach him a new way?

Then, over time, won't the white man become less devilish?

If years of selective breeding under the supervision of Yakub created the devil, couldn't years of reeducation change the devil?

By hating the white man, you only increase the cycle of hate that started with Yakub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #40
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we did that already.
1000 years just to teach yall how to read write and wash yo funky ass.
(see Moors in Europe)

What thanks did we get? a free set of shackles and a castrated penis.

been there done that. we gonna play your game now.

just wait till Obama's stimulus bill goes into effect.
shoulda read the fine print.

"all caucasians will pick up their leg irons and report to the plantation for orientation."
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #41
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
fuck that. i'm snitchin. the line has to be drawn to where what we as a community are willing to accept and i draw it here.
as soon as i read that line i instantly thought -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Nigga shut the fuck up.
You definetely take this website too seriously gavin. i guess you just like being an anti force wherever you go...so fuck, some people bite and fall for your bullshit and some people don't waste time thinking about it like me.

carry on gavin...

Last edited by KERZO; 02-05-2009 at 09:09 PM.
KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:02 PM   #42
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a funny feeling STYLE doesn't have many close friends.

Just call me the Columbo of this shit.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:58 PM   #43
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
as soon as i read that line i instantly thought -

NIGGA SHUT UP

You definetely take this website too seriously. i guess you just like being an anti force wherever you go...so fuck, some people bite and fall for your bullshit and some people don't waste time thinking about it like me.

carry on gavin...
My point proven.

Fail. . why even post? wasting time.
stop thinking about me and keep it moving.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #44
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
fuck that. i'm snitchin
just like skampoe, snitching when convenient

i thought the law of snitching was not at all?

i mean, you're getting upset about being called a nigger but got no problem calling people aussie fags or australian dickheads or whatever

just like skampoe, you can give it out but can't handle when you receive it
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #45
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
just like skampoe, snitching when convenient

i thought the law of snitching was not at all?

i mean, you're getting upset about being called a nigger but got no problem calling people aussie fags or australian dickheads or whatever

just like skampoe, you can give it out but can't handle when you receive it
these people snitch all the time

thats why 'coke suppliers acting biased cuz rumors say that niggaz wear wires and we liars'