news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #46
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
these people snitch all the time

thats why 'coke suppliers acting biased cuz rumors say that niggaz wear wires and we liars'
lol exactly

"they make songs about killin each other, when i bring em in for questions they all squeal on each other"

"YOUR WHOLE WAY OF LIFE ... IS BULLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIT"

i'm sure justifiable snitching isn't in the ghetto manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #47
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

everyones snitching these days tho. not just those people its just they have a history of snitching since the beginning.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #48
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Just chill out and watch some comedies:

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #49
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #50
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
everyones snitching these days tho. not just those people its just they have a history of snitching since the beginning.
but not everyone claims to live by the "thou shalt not snitch" guideline
Quote:
Old 02-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #51
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

watch the style vid.

its not snitching if your not involved in the crime.

this varies depending on the crime and its effect on you.

It is snitching if its not a crime tho.

so basically....go fuck yourself
Old 02-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #52
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

but like i says before, i rat every last one of you mfers out to save my own ass so dats dat
Old 02-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #53
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pablo got convicted and sent to the gas chamber for nigger related posting.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #54
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^yea but mr.goombaz thats expected of you...eyetalians are all filthy rats 2 begin with...

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #55
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Snitching = more balls.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #56
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
^^yea but mr.goombaz thats expected of you...eyetalians are all filthy rats 2 begin with...
its not snitching if the people you snitch on are blacks or Latinos. Now if an italians is snitching on another italian, i agree.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #57
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
but like i says before, i rat every last one of you mfers out to save my own ass so dats dat

yeah, but your old country has a history of selling out and being bitches to do anything to save their own backside

italians always have been cowards so it's in your nature to be one
Quote:
Old 02-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #58
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post

yeah, but your old country has a history of selling out and being bitches to do anything to save their own backside

italians always have been cowards so it's in your nature to be one
haha.....oh Tony.

we are rational people. We realize that all human being are treacherous and scheming.

But you are of the bloodline of criminals, hence why your english and living in aussieland in the middle of an island desert. england didnt want you.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #59
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
My point proven.

Fail. . why even post? wasting time.
stop thinking about me and keep it moving.
hahaha what point? that no-one takes you serious and we don't give a fuck?

I also meant shut up in the sense that i did'ntwant you to embarress yourself even moreso than you already have. It's tough watching a middle aged man starting to lose his marbles.

So you keep misconstrueing shyt cos you defintetely don't have us all worked out, i can assure you of that gee to the v-i nizzy!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #60
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote:
haha.....oh Tony.

we are rational people. We realize that all human being are treacherous and scheming.

But you are of the bloodline of criminals, hence why your english and living in aussieland in the middle of an island desert. england didnt want you.

actually i'm of continental european heritage and don't have any english ancestory
Quote: