news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default (VOTES NEEDED)-M.O.D. vs DUSK

i'll set it off first homie .... 1 round 16 to 20 bars each

dusk u stay under the covers - when i enter the place u pack your shit like gay lovers - theres no savin u brother - u need to bounce & retire - u a bitch that never spits they call u mrs doubtfire -

i'll crack your dome while u get skandled - i got blades & i think your femur would make a nice bone handle - aimin to kill - i aint rodney but u steped inside of the dangerfield ....

shit - danny glover couldent catch my punch lines - u wanna bee gee's but have a hard time stayin alive - lacin this guy - leave u bushwicked & layed flat by some niggas from bed stuy - they torch your crib like left eye

u been on defence for so long you never tried your offence - when im done with u ... you unidentified like flying objects - i spread evil - u a BITCH that spreads eagle - now days i cant leave my house without doin somethin illegal

its a bleeding nation - i can tell u cant spell cause all u use is abbreviations - your just another cremation - that i spread over plantation for fertilization

nigga - i got nine times the endurance - when they herd who u were battling they cancled your life insurance

bomb your colt with the guns - im cancerous - nigga u Destined to plunge like john travolta's son

Last edited by M.O.D.; 02-05-2009 at 01:10 PM. Reason: update
Old 02-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

so, Merchant of Death, to verse your subversive attempt
id burst til no person is left, before reverting to Kent
decimate where ur Hearse is sent, and leave a letter written in roses
reading that ull be permanently living with moses
poison ull be given in doses, my flow leaves exposed ribs
hes hopeless, like tryin to suck a dick with no lips
so let the bets start, this re-tart, is leavin fathered
this shit was a fuckin "Dead Start", MOD, "Don't Even Bother"
cuz im retreivin spines, i love batterin rappers, these javalin catchers, im leavin blind like Gov. Patterson
u want these gloves back again? lets fight for the title belt
i Freestyle, so suck my pipe like Michael Phelps
with the type of welts im leavin im assumin ud like some help
but id rather the crowd enjoy watchin a GOD fight an elf
cuz ull be hunted like an Elk, taxiderm'd and left scoured
ur chances of winning=your rep power, so STEP COWARD
Old 02-05-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u got nice word play homie no doubt , but i still killed u with the punches

so who changes it to votes needed
Old 02-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^

lmao.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

great wordplay from dusk but MOD's flow and punches were more clear for the read along.

nice battle tho
Old 02-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
M.O.D.
the most filthy

peace god
Old 02-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

1-0 that didnt make much sense to me but ok.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I'm sayin Dusk , your vocab was great. The rhythm of reading the written was a lil difficult though.I have trouble pacing those punches while reading your written. MOD's shit could be read easily to any beat or even silence in my opinion.

let me break it down the proper way

flow - MOD
creativity - MOD
vocabulary - DUSK
punches - MOD
Old 02-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ya i understand what ur saying, but i did mine to a beat in mind whereas im imagining he didnt, no offence MOD cuz urs is good, but there is much less of a flow IMO, not that i think it matters at all in a battle, just thought it was funny that u saw it the opposite way. peaces.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #10
M.O.D.
the most filthy

no doubt dude , everybody gotta defend they side . but what im sayin is u have no punch lines homie just word play & that type of shit dosent win battles , & that michael phelps line u had was fuckin wack

iv battled on many other forums dog & i gotta say the competition in here is pretty grim

u dont just drop a verse for yourself & say that shit was hot son , u gotta let the people fill that shit & nobody knows the beat u wrote that shit to anyway
Old 02-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ok i aint lettin this shit slide no more, idk who the fuck u think u r man, but u got some nuts, ur pretty much saying we all suck here, (namely myself) and u know what, for the first time in my rap career i will say this. I am a better rapper (in EVERY capacity) than you. Normally i wouldnt do all this shit seriously this is outta my element but, saying i had no punchlines is absurd, when i could break all ur punchlines down as being stupid and in some cases non sensical. I agree my verse was wack, but coming from your side? thats fuckin hilarious.

i apologize for that everyone, let the voting continue... (which will likely be against my favor)
Old 02-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i apologize for the outburst, and the insults, but when u come in here, u gotta check ur ego at the door man, especially when in all honesty and respect, u arent very good. I will say also in honesty that u did get me in some aspects in this battle, but that isnt lauding u, its shitting on me.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #13
M.O.D.
the most filthy

how u gonna diss someone then turn around & apologize , i swear to your god u got 2 faces
Old 02-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

what the fuck are u talking about dick head? thats how rational non-gangster types do things on planet earth, man fuck you.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:29 PM   #15
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

flow - Dusk
creativity - Dusk
vocabulary - M.O.D.
punches - M.O.D

Dusk's opening lines were crazy to me, and it flowed much better.
I diddn't understand the :

"i can tell u cant spell cause all u use is abbreviations"

When you yourself used them ?

But on the whole your punches were dope, I especially liked :

"u wanna bee gee's but have a hard time stayin alive"

But overall I prefered Dusk...
And thats not just going against the grain for the sake of it.

peace

Closed Thread