news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Which is the best producer
True Master 35 48.61%
4th disciple 32 44.44%
Mathmatics 5 6.94%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey
Question Who's the best Wu producer? true master,4th disciple or mathmatics

Under the grooming of the Rza these producers have blessed the wu wit some hot joints over the years...which would you prefer? I like True master the best.
Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th Disciple

sometime i prefer his music to RZAs

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #3
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Either 4th Disciple or Mathematics, 'cos there have been a decent few True Master beats I'm not too fond of, but these two come with some unique sounds and beats.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th Disciple. "Shaolin What" has TEH best piano loop ever.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:26 PM   #5
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

what 4th disciple did for the heavy mental album was pure brilliance(top 10 wu album)but if I had to choose on a track to track basis I would give True.M the slim nod.
Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmmm, Allah St ides, St Ides Master, or 4th St Ides, hmmm thats a tough one wardy.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:14 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

4th,

true master is kinda disqualified because he's never made a full album and the killarmy joints own maths joints all day.

true has made some awesome stuff in his brevity though.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #8
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

4th Disciple has the best catalog of the three. He clearly wins. But I have to say True Master made some dope ass beats.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #9
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
4th,

true master is kinda disqualified because he's never made a full album and the killarmy joints own maths joints all day.

true has made some awesome stuff in his brevity though.
basically

true master and mathematics are way less diverse than 4th. True has that gritty soulful boom bap and heavy bass, and math has that amped, highly repetitive style.

4th does it all. Neither one has anything that touches Wu Renegades, Feel It, A Better Tomorrow...

Then again True Master did do Heaterz, and Biscuits....

I voted 4th D. (We miss you, man...True Master too)
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:11 PM   #11
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion drunken masta3rdEyeVizion drunken masta

True Master, that's word. Did he ever made ONE wack beat? Nope, only straight up Wu-bangers. I'd even pick him over RZA
Old 02-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #12
Shitty Brainz

Shitty Brainz crouching tiger

4th is REALLY close to RZA
straight up one of the gratest producers of all time, not only Wu-Tang...
Shitty Brainz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #13
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd vote for 4th Disciple, it's close between 4th and True Master though, but I gave it to 4th cos I just love the Killarmy albums soooo much, and the stuff he did on the first Sunz album and the Heavy Mental album.

IMO Math ain't even in the same league as 4th & True Master. Math's output is vast compared to the other two, but I'd prefer quality over quantity!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:40 PM   #14
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

i picked True master

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol im waiting 2 find out whos Mathematics account is