news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Which is the best producer
True Master 35 48.61%
4th disciple 32 44.44%
Mathmatics 5 6.94%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #46
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
Bronze and I should NOT be nominated at all.
Why? Taking nothing away from any of them but i certainly enjoy Bronzes beats more than Mathematics and possibly 4th.

I voted for True Master though. The beats on that KRS album were sick, although imo its a shame they were given to KRS and not someone better or wu affiliated.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #47
SurgeCess
Veteran Membah

SurgeCess grasshopper

Their all great but I had to vote 4th Disciple for the incredible beats he did on Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars. Those were some of the best beats I've ever heard.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:01 AM   #48
The blackma
SLIMEY SAVAGE

The blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken mastaThe blackma drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Why? Taking nothing away from any of them but i certainly enjoy Bronzes beats more than Mathematics and possibly 4th.

I voted for True Master though. The beats on that KRS album were sick, although imo its a shame they were given to KRS and not someone better or wu affiliated.
As wu mcs why they don't ask him to produce more tracks. Krs one trusted him not like wu members.
The blackma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:04 AM   #49
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th disciple.
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:51 AM   #50
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rns
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #51
redz

redz Imbecile

Let it be known. 4th and Tru production wise are streets ahead of the rest of the wu elements I think. The other wu elements may surpass 4th and tru in time but to this point based on bodies of work Tru and 4th are far ahead. Bronze's beats tend to lack energy and Cilva are good but I don't hear individuality in his beats. 4th and True seem to have their own chamber within the wu sound, the rest don't or their chambers are not inspirational or charismatic at all.

Its True for me because like someone said he seems to never make a bad beat. 4th has variety but I don't think he has as much consistency. But the difference in consistency is minimal. Also I like that Trues beats seem to be beats that can bang on commercial radio but do not compromise the integrity of the wu sound. Think Dangerous Ground, and Yall been warned.
redz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:32 PM   #52
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th disciple easily...imo he's almost on par with RZA
Old 09-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #53
Mythrandir

Mythrandir crouching tiger

RZA at his best is insane, unfathomable genius.
However, if I had to choose only producer to do my hypothetical album (if I could emcee, and with an unlimited budget) - it would be True Master, hands down.
His beats are a touch of divine grace in the murky and unpredictable abyss of the Wuniverse.
Most would plump for Triumph as the best track on Forever - but for me, Heaterz sent me into orbit when i first heard it. Hearing the instrumental for Heaterz alone makes me feel like I've been baptised at Bethany on the banks of Jordan. All his work is amazing and timeless, and on occasion - outshines even the Abbott.
It's sad to hear the interview with J-Ronin. I hope that he does not think the "subversive hand" is from within the Wu camp; although it does make me wonder... I remember Power having a run-in with him a few years ago about some mediocre shit.
Mythrandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:16 AM   #54
Comptilla
85 %ER

Comptilla shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
True Master, that's word. Did he ever made ONE wack beat? Nope, only straight up Wu-bangers. I'd even pick him over RZA
True Master for me too!
Old 09-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #55
Holocaust
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Holocaust crouching tiger

fourth, because I said so
Holocaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:44 AM   #56
truemath4th

truemath4th grasshopper
Default True/4th

Difference is that 4th dusciple had produced much more beats than true master, so he had more average beats than true.
That i love with true , its beats are ever the same style

Math not surprised me since long time ( last good proction are pencil and 421 beat with deck and steet) , math has lost has lost his own style
The best beats of math are:
Oh donna, cobra clutch,wu banga,fatal sting, 2 beats on 2nd killarmy, muzzle tie and pointun fingers, uncontrolled substance, mic trippin high price, pencil

4th disc;
Illisions for me is one of the best, burn bridges, cash still rules,older gods,tai chi,not promised tomorrow,science project,almost there, soldiers of darkness, washed in blood,9th chamber......

True had produced one of the best track of the wu with triumph , its yall been warned
truemath4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #57
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th Disciple is probably the most gifted producer I've ever heard.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #58
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Did he ever made ONE wack beat? Nope,"

Paper Plates & Prince Of The Empire State
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:53 PM   #59
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

true master for this

best wu beat ever in y opinion
my ice cool as the night air
two fives flare
glare through your cartier eyewear
and knock ya newborn out the high chair
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #60
redz

redz Imbecile

I want to ensure that 4th gets his props as well. TBH there is nothing to choose between 4th and True. True makes nothing but bangers but fourth's ability to make awkward sounding patterns sound addictive and smooth is unparallelled. I love 4th's beats as much as I love True's but True edge's it for me because I just slighlty prefer his beats more. DJ Math has some bangers as well but quality control is his problem. In an ideal world 4th and True would produce all wu tang material along with Rza. When that did happen we had Wu Tang Forever! Flawless production. So to balance things up I am going to vote for 4th now.
redz is offline   Reply With Quote