news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool Hello....Goodbye.....You Big Stinky Pie

Just thought i'd post a completely random & pointless thread about nothing..so stop lookin at this immediately!!!!

I hope some of the good posters are still hanging around. I havent been posting here as much recently cos i been busy and im bored of seeing styles name all over genchat. so i think ill just carry on posting in my other forums til the fanfare dies down and the place is back to the usual shenanigans....

I'm off to bed...night night fuckfaces!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:01 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

damn sperm dawg, no one even aknowledges you..

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:06 AM   #3
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

90% of the threads in here are random and pointless...
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:08 AM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^ sucks at making threads^ ^ sucks at readin between the lines in genchat threads..

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dumbest part is that the gays that complain about my name being everywhere be the same gays callin it out.

i'm prolly the only celebrity who's fan club is crazier than wutang's is.

well sperm.... better me than you. at least your "goodbye i'm leaving thread" got a few posts. hope you get the same amount of interaction elsewhere. doubt it tho.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:56 AM   #6
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nigga shut the fuck up.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:03 AM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanx for joining the fanclub slim t.
newsletters come out weekly.
free fur tshirt is in the mail.

STYLE fan user group pending. "the STYLISTICS"
Old 02-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Slim T
Raekwon smilie

Old 02-06-2009, 07:14 AM   #9
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

See, I agree. STYLE is a 38 year old faggit with a kid whos hanging out with dudes 20 years younger then him, who dont even like him.

He disses them thinking he's "king shit", everyone attacks him cause he had a mental breakdown. He had REAL LIFE friends worried at his breakdown because of the INTERNET. Thats this 38 year old nigga who photoshopped a few pics and thought his life was worth something, it isn't, faggot.

People mention your name because you're that old nigga at a party standing on the outside of the circle, just occassionally laughing and thinking you're a part of the group. You're not funny, never have been, you do the most generic posts possible, and are more predictable then another Wu-Tang Clan album flop.

Words cannot describe how pathetic this nigga is. And the most sad, downright disgusting thing? He thinks he has haters like he's Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne makes MILLIONS a year you dumb fuck, people get jealous, you post youtube videos you wack ass cunt, no ones jealous they're just sick of that peice of shit that wont flush. You.

Go on, say "newsletter", "fans", post up some pictures, say something about my WuCorp posts or persona, thats how fucking predictable you are. I ethered your real life and you've got pictures of a Lion, the fucks ya seed at?

Ho ass nigga

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:42 AM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

fans newsletter your posting style sucks.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:18 AM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah style is a pretty sad case.

I mean, there have been boring and lame posters here in the past.

But none of them let it have such negative impacts on their lives.

And, he has been watching the site everyday since he's been banned, and took over Sidious profile just so he could get some interaction.

The guy is a wreck.

And skampoe, clinging onto such a fellows nuts is definitely not a good look

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #12
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #13
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2S7kKLtEQ

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who said i was leaving? i just said im gonna post on some other forums. I'll be posting on here for longer than you will so it's all good.

carry on gavin...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

And skampoe, clinging onto such a fellows nuts is definitely not a good look
how do u figure such a stupid equation?
me and style went at it for a long time, we shitted on each other back and forth, we dead it it ''cuz he stopped posting'', but now hes back and i never denied him being funny cuz he is one of the funniest posters here. whut ever e beef we had it was just that ''E beef'', its over and no animosity left ''atleast thru my part''.

any one hating that stylemaster is back on here is just mad cuz dood aint been back a month yet and and has brought more funnyness to genchat than all ya faggots put together, and ya havent even left no where...

plus all ya niggaz hatin on him cuz he served u ether and its still burnin slow!!

For the GenChat pervs