news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Doc Doom owned them well in my opinion.
Doc Doom is one of my favourite emcees, his verse on that is incredible (spinning Silkworm while typing lol)

RIP Doc Doom on Feb.11th

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #17
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post

He made them look ametuer.

And GHOSTLACED keep thinking that if you like.

Killa Sin is the only one that comes close and even on "Terrorist" (Japanses Version)
He diddn't bring it like Holo
And he only touched that track.

Half of Killarmy can't even hold a solo track down, and lack the diversity to step.

Ghost had his chance.
Oh No! LOL Holocaust was WACK on Terrorist I'm so glad his verse got cut, Sin was raw on that joint. And when you say Ghost had his chance I hope you meant Ghostlaced....
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:47 PM   #18
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Let Me Touch This..."

And no I meant Ghostface.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:51 PM   #19
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone who thinks GFK didnt have the best verse on Silkworm needs their head checked lol.

"caught up in the hollow head suction"
Old 02-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #20
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL. Ghost came in a different time zone... I want to hear a Holocaust/Method Man track, I can't see it.... you sure he did a track with every member....
Old 02-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #21
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I'm 95% sure I recall him saying that.

I think claaa7 posted in it The Robot Tank Thread.

Holocaust & U-God would be crazy I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
anyone who thinks GFK didnt have the best verse on Silkworm needs their head checked lol.

"caught up in the hollow head suction"
Just look at your name...make a poll if you want.

That verse is seen as one of the greatest of all time.

"Got Oscar-Nominee Emcees Stuck To My Hatchet"

....Yeah.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #22
Bodega Pop Tartz

LOL that's funny Holocaust & ODB on one track lol I can't see it lol...
Old 02-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #23
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

I think graveyard shifter said there is a track with :
Wu-Tang Clan ft. Holocaust

So he could have meant that ?

Old 02-06-2009, 07:00 PM   #24
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol fuck all that, Ghost zoned out on Silkworm in all ways possible lol

Look at my name?

Nigga you got over 400 posts in the robot tank thread LOL you are exempt from talking about Holocaust with other Mc's, you clearly are stuck on his dick. I dont even know how its possible to post 400 times on a dude who has only had 2 or 3 worthwhile verses.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:02 PM   #25
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Scared to face the truth^

How you gonna call me biased when your clearly on Ghost's dick ?

Old 02-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #26
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

I have 400 or whatever posts because it's all in the same thread to keep it together
So it stops this kind of thing from happening, not the first time I might add as well.
And so it's easier to find things like this...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...postcount=1022

Here's the part from the Interview Hollow :

X: There was rumors that you've done a track with Killah Priest, can you
give us some more information?

WC: I've done tracks with Killah Priest. I've done tracks with the whole
Wu-Tang before, it's just they haven't been released. RZA isn't choosin' to
release 'em, but I've done tracks with every Wu-Tang member before.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #27
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

"Bitches leavin brokeback, swollen palms and purple knees"

"Made MC's sprout tumors so bad, they lost facial features"

Holocaust is deadly. That guy just lacked more chances like Silkworm and Bastard Swordsmen/Doomsday to DESTROY people.

Ghostlaced said he has 2-3 worthwile verses. So above in this thread, we've mentioned 3 classic verses. And I honestly don't think you've heard more than 5 Holo appearances.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #28
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

more dope verses

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #29
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

yo to quote Cappa-

holocaust put the best work in on silkworm-

and pertaining to the original thread post: props to killarmy for lettin holocaust shine and sh-t

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:40 PM   #30
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghostlaced how u gonna hate on warcloud werent u tha same nigga who was goin ape shit over that british song a while back u had that shit in ur sig AND u made a thread about it and it flopped ridiculously hard lol.....
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote