news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #31
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if only warcloud had a classic album i could easily put him above killah priest....but i doubt that will ever happen... so it goes 1) killah priest, 2) warcloud, 3) everyone else
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:58 PM   #32
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I pretty much agree with that^

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #33
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The problem with Warcloud is that hes a faggot. I dont have a huge thing against dude really, im not homophobic (n/h) I admit he has had 1 or 2 good verses. He's just a bit gay to me (n/h). Which is cool, whatever.

I aint gonna hate on you for liking a rapper, whatever, its your choice, but Im still gonna laugh at you for being such stannards on a guy whose only had one verse worth checkin LOL.

I was about to say the niggas made such a career off that Bobby Digital song, that he should name himself after that track, but he did that already LOL.

Listen stanly s. stanworths of stanville, stantucky, I can see why you like that Silkworm verse, but I never personally felt it like that. Its got pretty words and stuff, but its not really what im into. GFK murdered him, IMO.

To sum it up, I had my fill of Warcloud on Silkworm. I can make do with that song. I enjoyed the nigga on the song, but I feel like I dont really need to go check any of his others out especially, ive got that and his OK Killarmy verses, thats really all I need of the dude. Its mostly gonna be the same shit anyway?
Old 02-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #34
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

warcloud > method man
Old 02-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #35
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

yo ghostlaced-
some genuine advice sunn, cuz i'm an o.g. and youre just a little young dude-

one of these days youre gonna get tired of hating and start putting more emphasis on peepin out emcees and music you can enjoy-

the sooner you can awaken your mindstate to this realization, the happier youll be g-

and at the end of the day thats what hiphop is all about yo-

but yo-
dont get it pretzeled-

i was there too back in the day-
we all need our time to vent yo-

when nelly's shit dropped i was pissed-

i was mad at the world for a little bit-

but i snapped out that shit-

same with when puff and mase were steppin and fetchin-

but yo g-laced, like i said, the sooner you snap out of hate mode, and let the times you dig for ill shit take precedence, the more youll enjoy your short time here on this pzaplanet earth yo-

peace-

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #36
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
warcloud > method man
Oh 'god!! Put This Down.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:42 PM   #37
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
The problem with Warcloud is that hes a faggot. I dont have a huge thing against dude really, im not homophobic (n/h) I admit he has had 1 or 2 good verses. He's just a bit gay to me (n/h). Which is cool, whatever.

I aint gonna hate on you for liking a rapper, whatever, its your choice, but Im still gonna laugh at you for being such stannards on a guy whose only had one verse worth checkin LOL.

I was about to say the niggas made such a career off that Bobby Digital song, that he should name himself after that track, but he did that already LOL.

Listen stanly s. stanworths of stanville, stantucky, I can see why you like that Silkworm verse, but I never personally felt it like that. Its got pretty words and stuff, but its not really what im into. GFK murdered him, IMO.

To sum it up, I had my fill of Warcloud on Silkworm. I can make do with that song. I enjoyed the nigga on the song, but I feel like I dont really need to go check any of his others out especially, ive got that and his OK Killarmy verses, thats really all I need of the dude. Its mostly gonna be the same shit anyway?
co-sign^

i feel the exact same way. i have heard some of his shit, but mostly learned of him from the holocaust(silkworm) song from rza's album and some guest verses here and there. I did check some of his shit out, he's not bad, but he's not really my 'type'[no homo], and the subjects he raps about isn't my style either. but it's cool, if people like him, i ain't gonna say shit.
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:43 PM   #38
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ saying its possible to "hate" on some1 like Warcloud lol.

I already told you stans i wasnt taking a pop, i dont hate on nothing, im always hated on on this very board for likeing all hip hop, people on here hate the fact I like all hip hop, commercial and underground, so i dotn see how you can call me a h8r, I am the exact opposite LOL, youre just mad i dont like this pcp stain.

I just think Warclouds a faggot. thats all. You cant hate on somone who probably makes less money than you do. Thats not how it works, I am MOCKING not hating. Haters are people who hate on successful artists, not people liek Warcloud LOL.

Anyway, WAR AND PISS, you might have alot of CD nyucka, but you still made a thread dedicated to how much you LIKED THEA.

Examples of a WU fan with questionable taste -

1. Likes Thea
2. Stans on Warcloud.

-out.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #39
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you like Thea you must have been converted to Hippie like Rza. Thea is wack. Rza Lost.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #40
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

RZA still trying to figure out what went wrong lol.

Ever since hes been putting the white blonde chick on his songs the sales figure have got lower and lower. He needs to realise and dump that bitch back in whatever dumpster he found her, and move on with his life and attempt to win back respect he lost for using her.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #41
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Examples of a WU fan with questionable taste -

1. Likes Thea
2. Stans on Warcloud.

-out.
lol

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #42
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Oh 'god!! Put This Down.
iight maybe not better than method man but i mean god damn how u gonna hate on warcloud, thats fuckin treason
Old 02-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #43
Hollow Dartz
Banned

LOL Warcloud is wack. Holocaust is a different story...
Old 02-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #44
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

h ha-

question my taste all you want yo-

i will ruin you if you show up over at temple of darts kid-

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:47 PM   #45
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

You really don't know what your talking about, seriously with the 1-2 good verses.
His Holocaust phase alone blows your idiotic statement out of the water...
And people who ain't even feeling him like that all in general say his old style was ridiculous
To which there were about 8-9 tracks.
I mean he spat like 3 dope verses on one freestlye session
Please in future come correct or don't bother.
I find it rich comming from someone who named himself after Ghostface
And then try and tell me that I'm a stan ?

I bet you cringed when he said :

"This Is Doomsday For Emcees With Hollow Skills
Who Talk About Clothing Articles And Dollar Bills"

Because we all know what your about.

Check the youtube vid on the first page...
RZA said himself that he named the track after him, because he ripped it so much.

It's fine you don't feel that verse like most others, but the fact you think Ghost
"Murdered" him only adds to your stanning in my opinion, like I said...rich.
Way I see it Doc Doom & Holo owned RZA & Ghost, but it's clear we don't agree on anything
I've heard loads of better verses from Ghost than that one.

And as for OK verses on the Killarmy tracks, whatever man...whatever.

Now, regarding this comment :

Quote:
ive got that and his OK Killarmy verses, thats really all I need of the dude. Its mostly gonna be the same shit anyway?
Only adds to your lack of knowlegde on the subject
Which begs the question why you persist
You pressume way too much.

He is an Instrument of Emcees (his own words)
Which is one of the reasons I like him so much :

The Architect
Holocaust
Warcloud
Alcatraz
The Robot Tank
The Sign Of Hells Winter

ALL bear different styles and sound
And you think all his verses are gonna be the same anyway.
It's clear you don't like him, which is fine, but for someone who claims this
You certainly like to talk about him from what I can tell...

I think Lil' Wayne is one of the worst rappers I've ever heard
And to me he sounds like he's doing a shit while attempting to rap...
Yet I don't continuously talk about him or hate on him, or call him gay.
Your beyond immature, even when someone gives you advice you spit in their face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
If you like Thea you must have been converted to Hippie like Rza. Thea is wack. Rza Lost.
Why ?

Because I like to hear a different style/voice brought to the table ?
Because she isn't your run of the mill R'n'B singer ?
I'm not a sheep, I like her voice ? I can't help what I like.

I thought she suited the theme for Afro Samurai perfectly and in my opinion
It wouldn't have worked as well if you had say Tekitha (who is a dope singer)

Why is it that when someone likes something others don't people revert to this kind of talk ?
Can't you just move on and listen to what you like ?

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 02-06-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote