news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-06-2009, 05:56 AM   #1
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey
Default Wu-Tang in the Urban Dictionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wu

Hilarious shit, "Wu-Box", "Wu tang that ho" etc.
DRUNKENDRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

B: wu?
A: i work too hard but my salary is too low

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:07 AM   #3
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how u wife dat wu after we all got topped in the biulding.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #4
ALC
Straight Out of Peja

ALC grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to ALC

I hate urbandictionary..

ALC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"a promiscuous female who enjoys different men to have sex with preferebly one after another on the same night, gang bangs,"

WINNER!
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #6
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALC View Post
I hate urbandictionary..
Why?

It's spectacular.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
Kamil*Patryk*Mazur
servant of light...

Kamil*Patryk*Mazur shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Kamil*Patryk*Mazur Send a message via Yahoo to Kamil*Patryk*Mazur

why do we hate?? it is such a corrupting force that word
I discovered these words while in the midst of the most intense day of prayer i ever had. These words are not my own, even though my mouth spoke them, my mind did not think them. Therefore they are not my own....

DO NOT SEEK CONTROL FOR IT SHALL COST YOU YOUR SOUL

Kamil*Patryk*Mazur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #8
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah theres some funnies -

wu 30 up, 57 down
a common Asian last name.
bill wu is really smart. not to be stereotypical of asians, since im sure bill is just naturally inclined to be a genius, and it has nothing to do with his asian heritage.

^HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAJHFSDA

Wu 60 up, 88 down
A really adorable girl who squeaks when poked. Last name happens to be "Wu" and though shared with millions (even billions) of Asians, there is only one real WU, a native of Columbia
"Where's Wu?"
"I don't know. She's little. She may have been lost."

^Wtf,HAHAHAHAHA

Wu 2 up, 39 down
A useless and insignificant move or action, expecially after wasting a lot of time.
All that for one Wu?

^HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHKJSHDV

all that for one wu,lmao....i might just start dropping wu's into random sentences from now on. the word will take on a whole new wu!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote