news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-06-2009, 06:55 AM   #1
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Man, songwriting has hit a new low.

I just looked at what's the current USA #1 hit, I saw the name of the song and I had that toilet impulse.

My Life Would Suck Without You

I mean, seriously. Have we gotten that far? What's next, some 1337 ballad?

Guess this means youíre sorry
Youíre standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
What you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said youíd never come back
But here you are again
Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryiní to pick a fight
I know that Iíve got issues
But youíre pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out Iím nothing without you
You got a piece of me
And honestly

Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldnít miss you, but I canít let go
Oh yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly

I just noticed this shit is another one done by Dr. Luke. Man that motherfucker is Soulja Boy of pop music. I only can't decide if these songs become hits because today's teens are so goddamn retarded or if it's a planned campaign of dumbing down kids. Anyway this shit really gets me depressed.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Katy Perry....smh, WHERES BECK?!?! eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

It cant all be great. There has to be times of absolute crap.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

it's the times we live in. the 2000s are heavily commercial and material, so popular music will reflect that.

though the record execs trying to dumb down kids make sense.

stupider music requires less talent, and is easier to make, therefore the money's easier to make. you dumb down the population so the dumb music speaks on their level.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #5
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn, from led zeppelin and soundgarden to this...

christ.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
damn, from led zeppelin and soundgarden to this...

christ.

come on now it didnt stop with soundgarden. Plenty of killer bands doing it now a days and even after Soundgarden dropped the ball.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:46 PM   #7
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

those are the most generic song lyrics i have ever heard.

i agree with slim t, i just heard the song on utube, its the most generic love song i ever heard.

i mean there is just NOTHING to these songs. literally anyone could make them.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:42 PM   #8
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
come on now it didnt stop with soundgarden. Plenty of killer bands doing it now a days and even after Soundgarden dropped the ball.
nah I'm just saying - look at that quality of song writing back then [like Soundgarden in the '90]

I can't name one band as good now.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #9
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
today's teens are so goddamn retarded
'Scuse me?
Old 02-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

not you, you r just an idiot.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #11
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

pop music has never been about depth really.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:08 PM   #12
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

GinnyTooch, don't talk jibberish.

What about T.A.T.U.? AAHHAHHAHA
Old 02-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #13
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

eurotrash
Old 02-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
nah I'm just saying - look at that quality of song writing back then [like Soundgarden in the '90]

I can't name one band as good now.
just examples of SOME.

Pearl Jam
R.E.M
The Eagles
The Mars Volta
Mastodon
Sonic Youth

should i close the thread now? eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #15
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
just examples of SOME.

Pearl Jam
R.E.M
The Eagles
The Mars Volta
Mastodon
Sonic Youth

should i close the thread now? eloels.

AHAHAhAhAhQAhA!!!! my man! YO! I was gonna say about sonic youth when I tried to tell him there was more after soundgarden but how I look at that is like this

If you dont know by now you might not ever......

youalreadyknowwhatsup