news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Fast And The Furious Part 4 Thread

I saw the previews during the super bowl and i can't wait to see this. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster are returning. What ya'll think of this?

Last edited by TAURO; 04-06-2009 at 12:01 PM.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

it looks good, the original cast is where its at.

tokyo drift was a shit movie, but good entertainment.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

These films are just there for the cars and the girls, the storys are pretty damn shit.
I've got the first three on DVD and I'll probably buy the fourth and enjoy it as well.
I only buy DVD's when they are bargain bucketed.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:36 AM   #4
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
These films are just there for the cars and the girls
Agreed, except in truth the first one had a good story. The other 2 were really disappointing in terms of story, but at least they were entertaining. In fact, in terms of racing I would say Tokyo Drift was the best overall.

As long as the 4th installment comes correct in terms of cars,racing,women then I'd say mission accomplished.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:08 AM   #5
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Any news on the cars?
Old 02-12-2009, 02:33 AM   #6
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lmao
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:28 AM   #7
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Why???.......

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
Why???.......
Because the cars and the girls are the only reason these movies do well
Old 02-13-2009, 01:21 PM   #9
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

popcorn blockbusters iz WACK!
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

There's already talk of a 5th Fast And The Furious and Paul Walker and Vin Diesel said they're gonna be in it. I saw the news at a tv shows website.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:37 AM   #11
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL

These movie suck massively.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I liked the first 2 but i think they should quit making them if they decide to do a 5th one. Vin Diesel's movie career has been shitty since after XXX and A Man Apart movies. Maybe this new Fast And The Furious will help revive his career and he'll decide to do more action flicks.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:54 PM   #13
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont understand why people hate on these films...

theyre not there for their oscar winning capabilities... there for cheap thrills etc and entertainment.

ill watch it. ill probably like it. loved the first two.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:15 PM   #14
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

I liked the first one, the second one wasn't bad, the third one was complete bullshit IMO. I will watch the 4th one cuz it stars the cast that made the first one so good.

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:54 PM   #15
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
I liked the first one, the second one wasn't bad, the third one was complete bullshit IMO. I will watch the 4th one cuz it stars the cast that made the first one so good.

i agree....

ima check it out with my cuz this weekend...he really wants to see it..so ill use that to go...and say i watched it...just in case it bombs
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote