news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

KILLAH crouching tigerKILLAH crouching tiger
Default Yo Afro 2 Is Sick As Hell!!!

how could n ebody say this cd sucked? wow... you yuggins need to re-wire yo brains....
KILLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The fuck is a "YUGGIN" ?
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
how could n ebody say this cd sucked? wow... you yuggins need to re-wire yo brains....

are you the RZA or something??

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
Wu-Tang Gambino
Liquid Swordsman

Wu-Tang Gambino shaolin monk

It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything special. Didn't touch the the first Afro Samurai and Cappa's album was way better.
Wu-Tang Gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:43 PM   #5
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I listened to the Back from the Slumz with the wack Suu version more time than this album.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Yeah I quite liked it, pretty addictive.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

wow. the "new" wu music is VERY divisive. some people love & some people hate all their shit that has come out the last 5 yrs or so. there is no more "no brainers... everyone loves it".

i love afro 2. i think its much better than afro 1, and i liked that a lot. i'll never understand how people hate it. i think the music is amazing. rza has blown me away AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is fuckin' nuts. no producer.... ya hear??....NOOOOO producer is anywhere near him.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #8
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

there is a lot of fucking bangers on the OST

Brother Keeper
Kill Kill Kill
Girl Samurai Lullaby
Bitch Gonna Get Ya
Whar
Bloody Days Bloody Nights
Blood Thicker Than Mud
You Already Know
Dead Birds

that is almost the entire album the only 2 tracks i hate is
Nappy Afro stupid song right there and Number One Samurai RZA just use the same wack ass beat for the 3rd time where there are some good joints on the movie he could use instead and thats it, everything else is fucking dope is been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
time since i heard an album and like every track of it thats a rare thing to see these days

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #9
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like it a lot.
The way RZA went back to the grimey style beats and catering for many artists is dope
Especially when compared to his orchestral type style of 8-Diagrams.

I thought the sound throughout fitted the anime perfectly.

"You Already Know" is my shit.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #10
Dominus Santorini
Mauling Panda's Rampage

Dominus Santorini crouching tiger
Send a message via ICQ to Dominus Santorini Send a message via AIM to Dominus Santorini Send a message via MSN to Dominus Santorini

I did not like this joint at first, but it has grew on me immensely!

I've been listening to over and over again.

Still can't dig Nappy Afro, mainly because his son is trying to imitate Dirty style and it sounds horrible. Ole boy needs to carve out his own niche.

Cap's album was lackluster because Cappadonna has lyrically fallen. He seriously needs to pull that shit together.

Rza should have put the clan on the soundtrack, fuck those lame ass rappers.

I'm sorry but Monk is only tolerable with his Black Knights group. His solo shit is weak as fuck. Dr. Doom was the real deal, too bad about him. Crisis is dope.

I can't get passed Burke being really average. I skip Family Affair everytime.
Dominus Santorini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:33 PM   #11
blaksteez
PRODIGAL SUN

blaksteez crouching tiger

yeah foreal this album is tight,rza bought back that grimey sound for this one and i like tht he brin thru those up n coming emcees,he helping his ppl out ,alot u seem to forget this album a soundtrack for a movie,its a concept!c it 4wot it is!
blaksteez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:42 PM   #12
SilvaFistz
The HighMindedLowLife

SilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of furySilvaFistz fist of fury

man i've been listening to this cd since it came out and i have to say that i really enjoy it. the beats rza made for this is something that wu fans(at least me) have been wanting to hear from him. and kool g. rap on there makes shit even more awesome.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #13
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

as it is now its like a 6/10. If it was instrumental only i would rate it higher because the raps are garbage. I watched the anime the other night and the tracks sound way better in the context of the movie as instrumetnals.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

^^^^^ I agree, some tracks should've been instrumentals.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I kind of like it but im still letting it sink in.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote