news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #1
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bateman's Official Retirement Thread

Firstly, I extend my greetings and salutations to all those kind enough to read this thread.

I have been blessed in my time on this site with a plethora of praise and disdain, and for that, i would like to thank all of you.

My time here has been a tumultuous, and i have spent much time in almost every section of the site.

Throughout crashes, membership changes, mod changes, forum raids and name changes, i have attempted to maintain a certain level of posting. I am grateful for the freedom that has been afforded to me in my time here.

Some memories which i have of this site, will never fade, and although i do not post on any other internet websites, i have come to appreciate the reality of so called on-line "communities".

Just quickly, id like to mention a few members who i always enjoy reading posts and threads from.

Don Johnson
Stylesmasterr
TheShaolinAssassin
Spinx
Begongo
Tonearm Terrorist
Prolifical ENG
Tauro
Irondan1
Skampoe
Durag
Graveyard Shifter
6X6chambaz
Jasper
DJ Methods (R.I.P.)
Infinity
Dusk
Wu-Matic
Tekunique
Tyler Durden
Whitey

I could name a number of posters who i think are rather foolish, however i cannot say that i am annoyed by anyone here, and additionally i feel as though no one here should "leave" this site.

Recent times have seen the activity on this website shift from the Hip Hop orientated sections, towards the General Discussion forums. Which has resulted in a site on which i can often find entertaining and interesting reading.

I will cease to post on this site for an indefinite period of time, due to a number of factors, some relating to the site, some not.

I will continue to fulfill my moderating duties within the Hip Hop Album Reviews Subforum.

Its time to walk away, but i realise, this is not an exit.

Time to look forward to new horizons, and new opportunities.

Yours Sincerely,

Patrick Bateman.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 04-29-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Bye Bye, Bates!!!

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As always a quite moving and excellent post...
Sad to see you leave Pat.
I always enjoy reading your posts.
You give me a lot of joke...and I think we can all learn a lot from Pat Bateman.
You come across as one of the most intelligent people I have "met"
And I am sure you will go far...

Goodbyes are not forever...

whers

Will He Ever Return Someday ?

PEACE

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 04-29-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:26 AM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

adios dude
Old 04-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #5
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

what can we do to make u stay brotha, its not that bad around here. I aint gonna move any of your threadz anymore. I havent for awhile yo. Dont leave your like one of the coolest dudes here.

But if u gotta go than u gotta go i guess... seems kinda weird since your gonna be draggin that labtop around with ya anyways.... Just read for awhile shit will pick up again than drop a post to a old friend. Feel me?

Before u go tell me who u were again before becoming pat bateman
Old 04-29-2008, 12:06 PM   #6
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

EXTRA-cool

cant wait til you leave
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:40 PM   #7
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

Hmm, the sudden retirement of some Wu-Corp elites is rather disturbing *starts doing really hard looking math looking equations*
Supreme-NRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:45 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

serious?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

damn, not u pat!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #10
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

My secondary leaves upon the reincartion, the finale is building...

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:18 PM   #11
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Holy shit, what's going on? DJMethods is back?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:21 PM   #12
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

^^ My Calculations Are Correct, The End Shall Be Marked By The Resurection Of The Gee Ohh Deeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Supreme-NRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:48 AM   #13
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn Pat, i missed this shit, if your really going then best of luck. You were a funny cunt, a seriously dope poster. You'll def be missed.
*sniff*

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:53 AM   #14
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No shout out for your brother? That's ice fucking cold.....

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:54 AM   #15
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Yes Cunny Funt indeed.

Pour out a little liquor.

Or Fosters

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote