news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #31
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uey drops many a jewels..realest nigga in Wu IMO.

It's funny that skampoe thinks america is somehow tougher are more hard to cope with than other parts of the world. thats how small minded he is. If you actually travelled about fatso then ya might realise struggle is the world over so stop tryna make it sound worse than it is.

I agree that some people have it easy but you also have that in many countries but low class families have the same problems wherever ya go.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #32
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i know dat u stoopid dummy, i said that in my post, if youd stop hatin on me long enough to comprehend my literature.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #33
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

this was today

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 12:12 AM   #34
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

goood thread,ive always wondered why people glorify that shit,i never knew it was cool to be poor and always looking behind ya back in life but faggot dick suckers like benny lava over there will get on you if you got money or are a bit better off because they think being poor and hood is whats good...that shit aint nice and from experience,its something no one ever wants to go back to..great thread homie

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #35
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Its also easy to rap about cos you can just regurgetate everyone elses lyrics

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #36
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Gravey, U Aint Hood, Tyler, U Prolly Never Stepped Outside Of Ur Gated Community, And More Than Likely Were Home Schooled.. Ya Could Never Understand.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 10:50 AM   #37
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Thats nice Skamp.

Nah, I aint hood, and after a quick look at my post I notice that I never claimed to be.
Just stating that a lot of the hood rap out there has all been said before.
Eat salads

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:09 AM   #38
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

comprehend my literature

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:22 AM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
Gravey, U Aint Hood, Tyler, U Prolly Never Stepped Outside Of Ur Gated Community, And More Than Likely Were Home Schooled.. Ya Could Never Understand.
this is such a bitch post to make skamp, and its only reinforcing diggy's thread about people like you.

Granted, I don't see anythign wrong with being proud from where you are from, but when you let a place define who you are and limit yourself because of that I think thats just plain retarded.

Regards,
N
Old 02-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #40
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

ya would never understand where IM COMING FROM, so theres no point in arguing.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #41
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
skamp,i started out in the hood homie,trust me,i know what time it is..i just dont talk about the shit all the time and glorify it,im happier out of there

it aint something i ever wanna go back to

Old 02-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #42
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Listen man.

When i was in 5th grade i lived in a hick town. This girl asked me out and i said ok for the fuck of it but didn't care cause i wasn't that interested in women.

i was in 5th grade.

she came over to pick me up to go see Baby Geniuses, i got mad cause i was playing Damage Incorporated which we kicking my ass but now i would have to stop and my brother would reach levels i had never seen.

I went on the date.

Then in highschool i did Debate. I hesitated at first cause i have nothing in common with the ppl that do debate being they're literally all lesbians.
ugly ones. silly.

I joined anyways and just didn't talk to anyone. I used to win, alot.

When im trying to have sex with women and my dick wont get hard i stall by fingering them or making out. Everyone does it.

I come online and drop nothing but hot threads to get gen chat poppin and fun games.

I bought the last 'heydays' in the midwest, they're brown hightops.

Here's various rappers

my little brother is not only well fed but getting fat.
He gets in trouble alot.
I designed the year book cover not once but twice and wasn't even on the staff

i also wrote 1/4 of it with white TSA

We are recognized for our writing ability, insanity, cutsy to goofy slang like "I've kinda been a cutie pie for a while now", legendary shit like throwing tailgates outside of Seacrest with mountain dews and a real grill, white tsa throwing en-words down stairs, my rapping ability which is unrivalled in town, and carefree attitude towards life

he's more pictures or the same assortment of rappers.

On time i thought i had an STD cause i think i sprained my dick or something, idk. I got checked. I didn't have an STD.

I once macked a bitchin in 6 seconds, and got the guts, it was dope.

I beat off profusely.

When i was a freshman i would beat my dick until it was numb.

Here's the TSA bukkake on your tacakke

I've never lost a freestyle battle and used to do several shows to sell my CDs. The hardest battle was against Will the white guy. He was very dope and killing me but the pressure came in and I got him at the end according to all spectators.

one time I was on the phone with a women with breasts and white tsa said "ask her if she wants to come over to fuck and suck dick" The sentence cracked us both up. we laughed.

One time we were prank calling ppl pretended to be the undertaker and a resident slut called the police cause we scared her. He went to court, i laughed but felt bad cause it was my idea.

Threads get breads

battle for bitches

million dollar cribs

Oh, i met ghost face.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #43
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
skamp,i started out in the hood homie,trust me,i know what time it is..i just dont talk about the shit all the time and glorify it,im happier out of there

it aint something i ever wanna go back to
see, me i cant do that, i hate where i live but love my neighbors...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

or you're just and idiot.

what kind of an idiot comment was that.

you're a grown ass man that can't leave somewhere he wants to leave cause his nieghbors has swine on the foreman 24/7
Old 02-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #45
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

fam,i love my neighbours too,i be in the block alot,break bread with niggaz nah mean and all that,what i meant is,right now,i dont have to deal with coming home to eviction notices,no lights,no food in the fridge,gun violence on the regular anymore,its like when you finally make it out of that situation,you apreciate life more and try not to return to that, and thats why i try to school cats all the time to follow their dreams,its possible to get off the hood, and its easier to fall off again ya dig?,trust me skamp, ive been homeless and all that before,had to maintain on my own and now that i have cheddar,aint no more of that ish for me,im good on that b