news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #31
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I decided from now on I'm going to write this color text, in this size, so it's impossible to ignore me...unless of course you use that fancy shmants ignore feature they have on this site.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:29 AM   #32
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People could still just scroll past your posts...

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #33
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rat-fur velor parachute pants.

LMAO!

i had a hard time finding the energy to read everyone elses posts. I hope i didn't get ethered with not only words but pictures.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #34
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Hey Tooch, alls I said was it's stupid to write in blue writing and cat caught feelings, like you do whenever the Indians trade away yet another Cy Young pitcher.
Fat CC? Im glad they traded him. Thats what i wanted. He chokes in big games, plus we got top prospects.

WE just replaced a Cy Young with another Cy young....thats how we roll.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #35
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Lava View Post
in all seriousness style, i'm going to ask you a question and i'd prefer it if you just answered it instead of going off on a tangent and posting 20 different random pictures and typing my name under each one

okay

QUESTION: if you are a so successful and are bankrolling employees, how is it you find so much time to spend farting around on wu corp and making a shit load of banners and photoshops and movies etc... like, i know people who are in business for themselves and have a few employees (a handful would be accurate) and they barely find the time to have a 30 minute lunch break each day and are up and about from dawn until nightfall ... yet you seem to be able to devote a ridiculous amount of time towards this website and all the joyful bullshit that comes with it ... when you also factor in your real life responsibilities, well there's only 24 hours in a day ...

so yeah, please answer this sensibly and if you can't answer it without going on a random rant about how i'm something or other then please ignore it
Quote:
Originally Posted by FERMI PARADOX View Post
heres a few things that either made me laugh or wanted explained -

show us the 82 stores, (are they real physical stores or just shitty lil websites that no-one buys your gear from?)

show us the TV & magazine adverts you've had,

show us a quick overview of your financial records with stock & net profit data going back over the years your company has been going.

show me your world wide trend

show me anyone that actually thinks your shitty clothes are good so i can slap them in the face with my toosh

now i don't care if you actually tell us these things but if you can't then your just gonna prove that your a complete bullshitter who thinks boosting his ego online will somehow help him with his everyday life.

Yeah but he probably does'nt spend much time with you. He's no doubt one of those kids that wished his dad would spend more time with him but he's too busy licking mayo outta buttholes and beefing on music forums to do that.

yeah alot of people have a car,money and a house..it's not like your the only person.

So whats the name of your business, i just wanna check over the details of the company to see if your legit. how many employees you got, how many work for free?

so who are you on here, gavin the skinny tall ass annoying egotistical meglomaniac? cos you seem to playing up to the persona very well.

when you log off only skampoe gives a shit so you can feel happy knowing a fat obese lispy ass downsyndromed lazy eye motherfucker is missing you,lmfao

please spew more sewage if ya like gavin, it'll just make me laugh at ya more..
I worked for 3 years as a Senior Graph Designer at Lucent Tech. illustrations and artwork for user guides CD roms and marketing collateral.
lucent laid of 2/3 of their work force world wide. i took the severance package( 6 months pay and 10,000 worthess ass stock options.

moved from maryland to ATL.

me and my best friend started a web/graf design firm in 2000.
we hustled hard for 4 years strugglin as most small biz do.
we landed a huge contract to redesign all of the signage and directories for ATL airport. i made enuff to put 1/2 down cash on my house.

then we landed a contract with essence mag to cereate an olinf=ew colab tool for the sponsors of essence music fest 05.

between those two contracvt we stacked over $200k in less than 8 months.

we w3re then ab le to try other stuff. swe designed a few tshirts and shopped em around town. the Pilsbury Dopeboy outsold syop snitchin and the jeezy snowman tees. youngblood rocked opur shoits on rap city. their stylist plugged us to DTP. luda rocked our shit on his BET top 25 episode.
smoke from Field Mob plugged us to Jeezy. blah blah blah. the shirts were flying out the stores. me and my cuzins went on a 6 month tour from ATRL up to CT and across to detroit. getting our shit in stores.

mertr ghost 1st in det. then again in CT. blah vblah blah by the end of the 6b months we were moving about 60 dz shirts a month thru 82 stores.
stores...
GEORGIA
USA Boutique (Atl)
USA Boutique (Decatur)
Phat Gear (2 Atl locations)
Everything Hot (Atl)
Everything Hot (Decatur)
Fashion Industry (Conyers)

MICHIGAN
Al Wissam (Dearborn)
Via Roma (Southfield)
Simply Casual (Detroit)
Rags (Detroit)

INDIANA
(Evansville)

MARYLAND
Extreme (Gaithersburg)
Sports Mart (Baltimore)
Off The Rack (Baltimore)
Urban Exchange (Haggarstown)
His & Hers (Baltimore Iverson Mall)
His & Hers (Baltimore Mondawmin Mall)
His & Hers (Windsor Mill)
His & Hers (Silver Spring)
His & Hers (Temple Hills)

CONNECTICUT
Sports Stuff (New Haven)
Sports Stuff (Danbury)
EbLens (4 Locations!!)
Jimmy's (Hamden)
Jimmy's (Norwalk)
Jimmy's (Bridgeport)

Jimmy's (Stamford)
Jimmy's (West Haven)
Triple J's (West Haven)
Flawless Unlimited (New London)
Street Exclusives(Danbury)
(New Haven)

MASSACHUSETTS
EbLens (Boston)
EbLens (Westchester)

NEW YORK
Sammy's Fashions (Yankee Stadium)
Sammy's Fashion's (Fordham Bronx)
Walton's (Bronx)
1st Stop (Bronx)

Jimmys-20 locations nation wide
City Man-10 locations nation wide
trndz over 10 locations nationwide

celebs..

YoungBloodz
Field Mob
T.I.
D4L
Ludacris
Trap Squad
Crime Mob
Young Jeezy
Killer Mike
Franchise Boys
Throwback Boys
Players Circle
Magic
Ghostface Killah
Theodore Unit
Jim jones
Freddro Starr
Uncle Murder
KRS-One
Trillville
Duo Live
Nitty
Maceo
Klockwerk Entertainment
Rip Hamilton
MC Serch(WJLB Det)
Ryan Cameron(V103 Atl)
Greg Street(V103 Atl)
A-Team(Hot 107.9 Atl)
DJ Trauma(Atl)
Dj Lil Mic (88.9 Baltimore)
DJ Coco Chanel
DJ Showtime
DJ Shawn Woo

after all that i stacked enuff to buy my car cash and pay off a lage chunk of my mortgage.

now i am starting up a Black Youtube with feature length films from black independant and major filmmakers. My biz partner has had a career long rel;ationshiopo with Spike lee and brought him on board.
i met with tyler perry last summer he wants to get down too.

i got about $200k in start up investment. that pays for my servers and other hosting related costs.
payroll is my programmer and IT guy as well as myself and minimal compensation for the other 5 team members.,

right now we are in Alpha stage and have 100 testers. some are wucorp members. official launch is june/july 09.

my role as CEO/Art Director is to plan strategy, delegate responsibilities create graphics, manage team, and meet with sponsors/vendors etc.

my day consists of reading a shitload of emails
checking up on progress of the site. phone calls.

bi-weekly team conference call.

this is the pay off for paying dues for 8 years. i paid the cost to be the boss. there were times when me and my partner were living off chips koolaid and weed working on $250 logo contracts. yes small biz is a 24 hr job you gotta play the role of the CEO down to the Janitor. but i have past that stage and i can now afford to pay others to shoulder the weight.

i have always been willing to share my experiences and give advice to those who want to go inbto biz for themselves. its hard work but the satifaction of manifesting YOUR OWN GOALS is well worth it.'
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:34 PM   #36
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

STYLE, you could be Jesus and have proof and they would still hate you for no good reason.

i commend your entreprenuerial spirit tho.

i think thats pretty cool shit to be one hundred percent truthful.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #37
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Jimmy's, Thats The Spot Where Hiphop Lives Lol
Old 02-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #38
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

you remember when you made that thread in KTL about how white people were "savages?" and you did that mostly just to goad white people to come into the thread and get angry and eventually say some savage shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
this is the hot spot to bundle up all his explainations to his failed life and insanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.

true story real life.

now you can try to make up some fabrications about:
*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend.....

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

when i log off i'm good looking Gavin the entrepreneur.
when you log off you're ugly funky armed virgin Derrick the token.

true story, real life.

what happens when you get to be my age and all your greatest memories are wucorp related? my memories of being in my 20s was all about partying college fucking alot of women.

yours will be about how you ruled general chat and sonned so many people with grizzly threads on a frifday night.

20 yrs old and still in HIGH SCHOOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
I worked for 3 years as a Senior Graph Designer at Lucent Tech. illustrations and artwork for user guides CD roms and marketing collateral.
lucent laid of 2/3 of their work force world wide. i took the severance package( 6 months pay and 10,000 worthess ass stock options.

moved from maryland to ATL.

me and my best friend started a web/graf design firm in 2000.
we hustled hard for 4 years strugglin as most small biz do.
we landed a huge contract to redesign all of the signage and directories for ATL airport. i made enuff to put 1/2 down cash on my house.

then we landed a contract with essence mag to cereate an olinf=ew colab tool for the sponsors of essence music fest 05.

between those two contracvt we stacked over $200k in less than 8 months.

we w3re then ab le to try other stuff. swe designed a few tshirts and shopped em around town. the Pilsbury Dopeboy outsold syop snitchin and the jeezy snowman tees. youngblood rocked opur shoits on rap city. their stylist plugged us to DTP. luda rocked our shit on his BET top 25 episode.
smoke from Field Mob plugged us to Jeezy. blah blah blah. the shirts were flying out the stores. me and my cuzins went on a 6 month tour from ATRL up to CT and across to detroit. getting our shit in stores.

mertr ghost 1st in det. then again in CT. blah vblah blah by the end of the 6b months we were moving about 60 dz shirts a month thru 82 stores.
stores...
GEORGIA
USA Boutique (Atl)
USA Boutique (Decatur)
Phat Gear (2 Atl locations)
Everything Hot (Atl)
Everything Hot (Decatur)
Fashion Industry (Conyers)

MICHIGAN
Al Wissam (Dearborn)
Via Roma (Southfield)
Simply Casual (Detroit)
Rags (Detroit)

INDIANA
(Evansville)

MARYLAND
Extreme (Gaithersburg)
Sports Mart (Baltimore)
Off The Rack (Baltimore)
Urban Exchange (Haggarstown)
His & Hers (Baltimore Iverson Mall)
His & Hers (Baltimore Mondawmin Mall)
His & Hers (Windsor Mill)
His & Hers (Silver Spring)
His & Hers (Temple Hills)

CONNECTICUT
Sports Stuff (New Haven)
Sports Stuff (Danbury)
EbLens (4 Locations!!)
Jimmy's (Hamden)
Jimmy's (Norwalk)
Jimmy's (Bridgeport)

Jimmy's (Stamford)
Jimmy's (West Haven)
Triple J's (West Haven)
Flawless Unlimited (New London)
Street Exclusives(Danbury)
(New Haven)

MASSACHUSETTS
EbLens (Boston)
EbLens (Westchester)

NEW YORK
Sammy's Fashions (Yankee Stadium)
Sammy's Fashion's (Fordham Bronx)
Walton's (Bronx)
1st Stop (Bronx)

Jimmys-20 locations nation wide
City Man-10 locations nation wide
trndz over 10 locations nationwide

celebs..

YoungBloodz
Field Mob
T.I.
D4L
Ludacris
Trap Squad
Crime Mob
Young Jeezy
Killer Mike
Franchise Boys
Throwback Boys
Players Circle
Magic
Ghostface Killah
Theodore Unit
Jim jones
Freddro Starr
Uncle Murder
KRS-One
Trillville
Duo Live
Nitty
Maceo
Klockwerk Entertainment
Rip Hamilton
MC Serch(WJLB Det)
Ryan Cameron(V103 Atl)
Greg Street(V103 Atl)
A-Team(Hot 107.9 Atl)
DJ Trauma(Atl)
Dj Lil Mic (88.9 Baltimore)
DJ Coco Chanel
DJ Showtime
DJ Shawn Woo

after all that i stacked enuff to buy my car cash and pay off a lage chunk of my mortgage.

now i am starting up a Black Youtube with feature length films from black independant and major filmmakers. My biz partner has had a career long rel;ationshiopo with Spike lee and brought him on board.
i met with tyler perry last summer he wants to get down too.

i got about $200k in start up investment. that pays for my servers and other hosting related costs.
payroll is my programmer and IT guy as well as myself and minimal compensation for the other 5 team members.,

right now we are in Alpha stage and have 100 testers. some are wucorp members. official launch is june/july 09.

my role as CEO/Art Director is to plan strategy, delegate responsibilities create graphics, manage team, and meet with sponsors/vendors etc.

my day consists of reading a shitload of emails
checking up on progress of the site. phone calls.

bi-weekly team conference call.

this is the pay off for paying dues for 8 years. i paid the cost to be the boss. there were times when me and my partner were living off chips koolaid and weed working on $250 logo contracts. yes small biz is a 24 hr job you gotta play the role of the CEO down to the Janitor. but i have past that stage and i can now afford to pay others to shoulder the weight.

i have always been willing to share my experiences and give advice to those who want to go inbto biz for themselves. its hard work but the satifaction of manifesting YOUR OWN GOALS is well worth it.'

do you see where i'm going with this?

more akbar
Huggasaurus Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #39
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

STYLE still has ZERO proof that they are his shirts, or with any of the shit.

I've seen STYLE's shirts, it's like someone those $2 tiger posters and superglued them onto a t-shirt, now he's like "THIS IS MY DOPE SHIT RAPPERS BE WEARING".

no it's not.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #40
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haven't got the time to read that post yet.

But from here, it looks suspiciously like a sonning with words and pictures.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #41
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im gonna check it out and see if he tops

"I had gen chat poppin with games and fun threads"
Old 02-07-2009, 09:23 PM   #42
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

actually. dont read it. its fuckin wack. nothing funny happens. he just goes on to elaborate on how he had 3 failed businesses as opposed to 1 taco shell turtleneck sweater conglomorate.

what a hero. (in the hood)
Old 02-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #43
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
Haven't got the time to read that post yet.

But from here, it looks suspiciously like a sonning with words and pictures.
It was a moving read. It had everything. I laughed, I cried, I lived, I learned.

However, it was a little long-winded, somewhat preachy, and a little far-fetched.

I suggest you just wait for "Gavin!--The Movie" due out in fall 2011,

Starring: This faggot as Gavin:

And these guys as his clothing line:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #44
Longbongcilvaringz

I can imagine he actually has a movie in the works.

Hectic.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #45
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote