news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wisemen on the radio tonight (stream link)

i'm hopin they kick some damn freestyles..

u can listen here:
WHFR.FM

or (i think) here too:
http://thezoneradio.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

i'm also hopin they play some new shit from Kevlaar's upcoming joint..

(what else would they do??)
Old 02-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

dope

ill tune in if i dont got anything to do tonight

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the show is from 8 pm to 2 am eastern time..
Old 02-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

im not finding it on that link

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
the silencer

go to www.WHFR.fm and there's a link to listen live...

they're playin alotta cool shit
Old 02-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Word up thanks silencer its workin

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #7
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I'm checking this shit out. Peace to Kev and the rest of the Wisemen.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #8
the silencer

aside from the first few minutes, theyre playin alotta WHACKness...

right now they're playin some joints from the other guest, shit is fuckin garbage..

i hope, after endurin all this crap, Bronze brings somethin good...anything...
Old 02-07-2009, 08:45 PM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

ya man agreed

maybe a little School For the Blindman teaser

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

lol

the track playin right now, dudes got the biggest lisp lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #11
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Yeah, this shit is wack they playing right now, but the Wisemen are on their way to the station right now.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #12
the silencer

i hope they play some new shit...

but they're rarely on the radio so i could see them comin in and just throwin on their album joints....
Old 02-07-2009, 09:02 PM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

i hope bronze gives some insight on his new album and working with 60 second on his

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #14
the silencer

i just called the station and told them to have Bronze/Wisemen kick a freestyle...

lets hope they do that shit

anybody else wanna do the same, call 1-800-585-4322 ext.9676....and then when it asks what u wanna do, hit 1 to get to the broadcast station
Old 02-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #15
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

What the fuck am I listening to? LMAO.

P.E.A.C.E.