news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #31
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good Morning....

one of my fav Bronze joints...

the chorus is even awesome
Old 02-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #32
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Think he played this joint cuz the Dutch people waking up to listen lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #33
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
Think he played this joint cuz the Dutch people waking up to listen lol
lmao that shit was funny...

im bout to call up and request some new Kevlaar 7
Old 02-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #34
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
im bout to call up and request some new Kevlaar 7
Are you ready for that? I'm telling you new Kevlaar is FIRRREEEEE, I don't know if yall ready for it, lol.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #35
the silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
Are you ready for that? I'm telling you new Kevlaar is FIRRREEEEE, I don't know if yall ready for it, lol.

P.E.A.C.E.
done....i told the dude this is "the silencer from California"

Mixture of Muhammad!!
Old 02-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #36
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

well let that shit melt my ear drums then lol

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #37
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
well let that shit melt my ear drums then lol
HAHAHA, no doubt, joints are banging.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:09 PM   #38
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH shout out!!

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 10:09 PM   #39
the silencer

fuck yeah they mentioned me and shit...
Old 02-07-2009, 10:11 PM   #40
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

May?

sounds good to me, i can wait if i have too

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #41
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
.i told the dude this is "the silencer from California"
lmao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #42
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Iconoclasts

one of my personal favourites and ye like to here that some Kevlaar 7

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #43
the silencer

aight well.....he said they're gonna line up some Kevlaar joints and they were yellin out "Unbutton Ya Holsters" so hopefully they got some of that new shit...
Old 02-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #44
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Iconoclasts is a fucking banger!

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #45
the silencer

i love that joint but can't stand Vast Aire on it.....he just goes on way too long and way too slow