news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #46
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Inhale the forest, fled the house of a thousand corpses"

i wish they actually played this shit on the RADIO....like the real radio
Old 02-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #47
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

co sign

i dont even remember the last time i listened to the radio, if it was like this i would more often

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #48
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Yo, what the fuck is this? I needs this Heltah Skeltah shit, where is this from, anyone know? Hook me the fuck up, lol.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #49
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What the fuck is that DOOM track?

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #50
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, what is this Doom joint??? never heard this..

if this is from that new album......fire
Old 02-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #51
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

That Doom track was the dopest

and now Del thats too dope, but wheres the Kevlaar joints?

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #52
the silencer

we'll see.....i hope they play that shit
Old 02-07-2009, 10:40 PM   #53
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Well the Wisemen are done with their portion so I don't know. Maybe, they'll still play it.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #54
the silencer

ugh..the music's getting worse.....i doubt they'll play it now..

yo Iron, any idea when the Kevlaar mixtape might drop?
Old 02-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #55
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

It'll be dropping soon, I'm not sure on an exact date, but all the tracks are in, a tracklisting is set and everything. So we'll see.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #56
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

maybe they will leave us with a Kevlaar track

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #57
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFingaz7 View Post
It'll be dropping soon, I'm not sure on an exact date, but all the tracks are in, a tracklisting is set and everything. So we'll see.

P.E.A.C.E.
very good news

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #58
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0LBi4IW0w

this is that DOOM track

ELITE STATUS
Old 02-09-2009, 05:53 AM   #59
magicfingaz
Veteran Member

magicfingaz crouching tiger

Did someone record that show? Or is it available as download?
Old 02-10-2009, 01:38 AM   #60
the silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicfingaz View Post
Did someone record that show? Or is it available as download?
that page i put up in my first post should have a link for it at some point..

the show was nothin special tho really...the entire time before Bronze came on was mostly straight up whackness..

and then when they were on the show, with like 7 fuckin emcees present, this fuckin annoying ass DJ doesn't even get a freestyle session goin....shit coulda been CRAZY if they wooda just let the beats play and let the Wisemen start spittin..

besides Bronze givin some cool info like how he's recorded alotta shit with Killarmy and 4th Disciple in the past (and me gettin a shout out from Kevlaar 7) and other shit, the show wasn't anything special at all.....they were just promotin' their upcoming show on Friday in Pontiac