news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default former KKK member apologizes to black man he beat 50 years ago

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26713&src=news

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw that. no such thing as too little to late in that regards to me. shit, its in the past, no one can do anything about that. we can only build for the future.

and art santonio is just another bum ass wide out, who happend to have a good game against a SHIT cardinals defense. dont get your hopes up like hes the next j.rice kid.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good post
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
i saw that. no such thing as too little to late in that regards to me. shit, its in the past, no one can do anything about that. we can only build for the future.

and art santonio is just another bum ass wide out, who happend to have a good game against a SHIT cardinals defense. dont get your hopes up like hes the next j.rice kid.
fuck you ya soccer fag, Santonio has been beastin it and always come up big in the clutch.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
fuck you ya soccer fag, Santonio has been beastin it and always come up big in the clutch.

ahh fuck off you duster. santonio homles is the rich mans rosco parish. aint no thing but a chicken wing dog.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i just had to correct you on your wrongness within the assbackwardness of the world that you mentally live in which you think soccer is better than the NFL.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Nice post Art, you gonna Make Povery History with the next one?

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nba > mlb > everything else
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:58 PM   #9
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

lmfao at how nicky switched up this thread.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
i just had to correct you on your wrongness within the assbackwardness of the world that you mentally live in which you think soccer is better than the NFL.

This motherfucker is redeeming himself in my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #11
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post

i don't even know what this is in reference to, but i never said that santonio was the next jerry rice. the guy made the greatest catch in super bowl history, and for some reason you want to vent to me about it.

i don't know why you people have such a hard time admitting when somebody is good that you hate. i hate ray lewis, but he is one of the top 2 middle linebackers i have ever seen play the game. i hate bill belicheck, but he is one of the best coaches i have ever seen. i hated deion sanders, but he was the greatest cover corner to ever play the game.

you guys aren't real sports fans. if you can't enjoy possibly the greatest super bowl ever because the steelers ended up winning it, then you are fucking retarded.

Old 02-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #12
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:

fool please. just because i can comprehend and appreciate two sports of polar opposites and at the same time see which one is better, soccer, dont let it blow your mind dog.

Old 02-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #13
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
i don't even know what this is in reference to, but i never said that santonio was the next jerry rice. the guy made the greatest catch in super bowl history, and for some reason you want to vent to me about it.

i don't know why you people have such a hard time admitting when somebody is good that you hate. i hate ray lewis, but he is one of the top 2 middle linebackers i have ever seen play the game. i hate bill belicheck, but he is one of the best coaches i have ever seen. i hated deion sanders, but he was the greatest cover corner to ever play the game.

you guys aren't real sports fans. if you can't enjoy possibly the greatest super bowl ever because the steelers ended up winning it, then you are fucking retarded.

greatest catch in super bowl history. HA sports fans today kill me, everything is the best. best game, best play, best catch, best throw, best shot. yet they all seem to have happened in the last sporting even they watched.

have you watched all 40 something super bowls? have you seen every catch every made in the super bowls? can you really say that is the best catch in super bowl histroy?

Old 02-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #14
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

no, but i have seen 24 of the 43 superbowls. and i have seen enough highlights of all 43 superbowls to know that was best catch. unless you think nfl films decides to leave the best catches out of their highlight videos. the only 2 that are even close to that are david tyree's catch last year and lynn swann's catch in superbowl X.

you be the judge...

Old 02-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #15
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

The white man sees a thread about a fellow cracker apologizing for wrongs and he changes the subject to football.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote