news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-08-2005, 08:20 PM   #16
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger
Default Re: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriatic
Where did he say he hates GZA?

And fuck the bullshit U-God is the bottom rung of Wu-Tang. I'm not saying he's never had his moments and he has made contributions to the group but he's not the worlds greatest emcee and he just keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper on top of it.

He's definitely no Ghostface.
past threads he has hated on GZA

Quote:
U-God's better now cause of 2 verses?

SMH
and everyone has their own opinion, respect that. Just because I think Ghostface is lyrically better than U God does not mean that someone who thinks U God is better is wrong, it is all a matter of taste. Stop taking your opinion to be the literal truth because it makes you look like a conceited bastard.

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:29 PM   #17
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta
Default Re: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic-coard-strangler
shut up idiots
Oh darn.....its that time of the month I guess.....

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:03 PM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

based on the fact that this guy has a history of crying about people noy liking ghostface as much as he does, this thread should be closed.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:04 PM   #19
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

its some peoples person preferences... deal with it!

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:13 PM   #20
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
based on the fact that this guy has a history of crying about people noy liking ghostface as much as he does, this thread should be closed.
agreed
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:57 PM   #21
CrunchyBlack
Three Six Mafia

CrunchyBlack grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to CrunchyBlack

i like u-god more than ghostface. not to say that ironman isn't better than golden arms redemption....but just saying, on a one on one level....u-god is the better IMO.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:07 PM   #22
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

some of you guys are hypocrites, not mentioning any names. but you guys will be like oh dont be hatin on people if they like u-god its just their opinion, then we see posts like pussy with teeth doesnt like gza so he is wack. everyone needs to just chill and realize that your not gonna change someones opinion of an emcee just cuz your opinion differs. i could listen to any of the 9 generals all day. all of them have made their suck ass songs even rza (i.e. We Pop) but they all have mad skills, how else would they make it into the wu.

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:16 PM   #23
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

UGod is very good

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:47 PM   #24
DigitalAb

DigitalAb grasshopper

No offence, this is a waste of time to talk about.
DigitalAb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:44 AM   #25
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
Haha I forgot pussy with teeth was a GZA hater.

Therefore, this thread is no longer relevant.
iam far from beein a gza hater..t ome hes nr 3 in the clan and thats all...
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:54 AM   #26
adriatic

adriatic grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
Sorry Wade I can't agree even taking into account that he's a huge Ghost fan. Cause there's a whole clique of obsessed GZA fans at this site...some who very obviously outed themselves in this thread...and no one says shit.

Oh and for Sun Tzu's hoe ass...liking Ghost more doesn't mean he hates on GZA.

Liking DMX's first album more than Liquid Swords doesn't mean he hates GZA either.

Its, as you're so quick to say (provided it agrees with yours) an OPINION, so shut your little pre-menstrual ass up.
adriatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 07:56 AM   #27
WuBanga36
Veteran Member

WuBanga36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to WuBanga36 Send a message via Yahoo to WuBanga36

Ghostface is better by miles, but then it's upon people's opinions.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:29 PM   #28
Protection
?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???

Protection grasshopper

It's just people's opinions. Just accept it.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:38 PM   #29
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Sorry Wade I can't agree even taking into account that he's a huge Ghost fan. Cause there's a whole clique of obsessed GZA fans at this site...some who very obviously outed themselves in this thread...and no one says shit.
tru,

but have you seen any of these Gza fans make whole threads complaining about how someone doesnt think Gza is the best or how someone thinks this member is better than Gza?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 01:20 PM   #30
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken masta

I can see ways in which U-God is better than Ghost. I can see the other way around too though.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote