news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-09-2005, 02:10 PM   #31
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

you are stupid man.. why all these lame threads about ghosts.. some might feel his raw voice.. as ghost doesnt have a voice no where near u-gods.. lol

dont get me wrong i wouldnt, but still.... LAME THREAD!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:43 PM   #32
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk
Default Re: to all the people that place Ugod above Ghostface in their wu list - explain that

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
tru,

but have you seen any of these Gza fans make whole threads complaining about how someone doesnt think Gza is the best or how someone thinks this member is better than Gza?
word
Old 09-09-2005, 03:46 PM   #33
Qwiffersniffer
Veteran Member

Qwiffersniffer grasshopper

The next U-God album should be called, "The Weakest Link".
Qwiffersniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 04:37 PM   #34
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hello
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 05:06 PM   #35
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwiffersniffer
The next U-God album should be called, "The Weakest Link".
wow !! great !...now ur naming wu members future albums

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 08:25 PM   #36
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lol

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:03 PM   #37
talassi
Veteran Member

talassi grasshopper

who spit nicer on "Its Yourz" and "Bells of War"? Ugod or Ghost?
talassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:09 PM   #38
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

u-god had both of those verses
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 10:15 PM   #39
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordReveal
I would rate U-God as the wackest in the Wu. But I'm not sayin that he is wack. U-God is a fantastic MC. In a crew, somebody gotta be the wackest and somebody gotta be the dopest. For me, GZA is the dopest and U-God is the wackest. For somebody else it may be the other way around. I respect everybody's opinion.
masta killa's the weakest
Old 09-09-2005, 10:17 PM   #40
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
masta killa's the weakest
i disagree but i respect ur opinion

^see that wat all of u people shud b sayin

the wu is wu and evry member brings sumthin
who cares whos is the weakest link its a GROUP
Old 09-09-2005, 10:23 PM   #41
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

u god's gangsta an u know it...if u said this shit to his face, he'd prolly sock u in the throat.....he's so raw...fuckin soldier.....

i dont know about lately but he killed it on alot of albums. he's got that raw talent thru an thru. that shit everyone wants the wu to be like....grimy gangsta hiphop legends. or some shit....most fans want wu tang to rule the rap game an they used to, i dont care to much any more. u god, raekwon, Gza, Ghost, ins, rza,...all of the clan cats sounded dangerous when they first dropped. now some half assed weak rappers are in the light,...an peeps know wu was the hardest rap group,...I hope the wu gets the title back, back to u god....his flow is the "fuck you up" flow. he's dope

masta killas cool, but i dont really like his rhymes cuz he doesnt rhyme half the time.

peace
Old 09-09-2005, 11:46 PM   #42
jallainINS
its MF, MFers

jallainINS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to jallainINS

i can listen to almost any ugod verse just for his voice. hes got one of the best voices in hip hop man. even that black shampoo song, i can listen just for his deep baratone vocals. and if you dont think hes got ill rhymes, listen to diesel, or semi-automatic full rap metal jacket. dope shit.

jallainINS is offline   Reply With Quote