news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Wera Pat And Robert

BUT SOME THING HAPPENED TO PAT

looked like this, on the right:

3 years later:

You think being 20 years old and all would make you grow up a little.

and some "Art":

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

with every new skampoe thread, general chat dies a little bit more
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I HATED THAT CHARACTER LMAO WAS HE A DOOD OR A CHICK? OR A FLAMING QUEER LIKE THIS DOUCHE

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
with every new skampoe thread, general chat dies a little bit more
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER

YOU WASNT SAYIN THAT SHIT WHEN U WAS RIDIN MY DICK nohomo FOR THE PAST YEAR....

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

"and some art"

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you weren't callin me a fag either when you were beging for me to back you up in e-beefs

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

I WASNT BEGGIN, I WAS MAKIN THE POINT THAT ANY ONE IN THE DCC that got into e beef on here i was there shittin on who ever it was, ridin for my E niggaz yaaameeen lol, so when i expected the same realness back---well, long story short

fake ones got banned!!!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #8
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rat Fakeman
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

hooo shit lmao

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #10
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why attacking everyone now? that doesn't grant u the title gen chat ruler, only the gen chat sad boy
Old 02-09-2009, 12:58 AM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

im not attacking. thought it was funny.. peace wera.

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-09-2009, 01:09 AM   #12
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pat and robert are very strange individuals, they come from the west coast which is situated the opposite side of the heart of australia (new south wales) and dont realy fit into what i call "Australian Blokes"

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:38 AM   #13
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Weak.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #14
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Wait, I was banned from DCC cause I didn't diss people who were hurting SKAMPOE's cheeto feelings?

I figured it was cause I'm slightly creepy and homoerotic.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:46 AM   #15
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Weak.
like stereo clock speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
Wait, I was banned from DCC cause I didn't diss people who were hurting SKAMPOE's cheeto feelings?

I figured it was cause I'm slightly creepy and homoerotic.
why did'nt you tell me ? skampoe is'nt the head of the cannibals and im gunna talk to tomb about me being the one who runs shit since i was the one who had the user group created, your back in asap.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote