news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #16
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Dont Give A Fuck Tho, As Long As It Allows Me To Play Music
that's pretty much how i feel about it. i'm about 1000 miles from all my people back in Va for the time being, so i use it as a way to hit them off with new state of the art cutting edge incredible 100 dolla casio beats that i make, that we always kicked raps over for fun. as far as a social networking goes, i don't care, it's just a medium for uploading beats. i didn't know about soundclick or zshare or any of the others when i made my myspace pages. all 200 of them. just for fun for me, obviously, nothing special there.

www.myspace.com/worldwar3flyingace
www.myspace.com/idolwarship
www.myspace.com/thebaronred
www.myspace.com/chocolateslinky
www.myspace.com/chyslerlebaron
www.myspace.com/teufelupagus
www.myspace.com/pisspain
www.myspace.com/chathamwatham
www.myspace.com/eddielebaron
www.myspace.com/ysnqmabjoab
www.myspace.com/theredbaronmanfredvonrichthofen
www.myspace.com/clandestinetroll
www.myspace.com/metronomicon
www.myspace.com/adsixsixsix
www.myspace.com/theredbarronfeaturingmikeb
www.myspace.com/theredbarronfeatmikeb
www.myspace.com/theredbarronandme

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=895609

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #17
Poizun of Culture VI

Poizun of Culture VI crouching tigerPoizun of Culture VI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
I feel that man. Respect due.

And Gen cats dude are cool on my book.

Actually Skampoe and TSA happen to be pretty good on the mic.
well id expect some ill cats here, those that got some shit on the mic, throw me ya link...

www.myspace.com/getatpoizun
Poizun of Culture VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #18
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

The truth is here:

Everybody on the tops list

www.myspace.com/wucorparmy

All the ill audio booth cats... add on fam.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

shiit^^ and dats just to name a few. the way the army come 2 gether for projects is crazy, all ill emcees from accross the globe, thats like guinness book of werld record type shit... chek, we should look into this, get in contact with every emcee and the records peeps and makit so cuz its true and it could be done....

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
shiit^^ and dats just to name a few. the way the army come 2 gether for projects is crazy, all ill emcees from accross the globe, thats like guinness book of werld record type shit... chek, we should look into this, get in contact with every emcee and the records peeps and makit so cuz its true and it could be done....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:11 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

im watchin that right now lmao

ct one

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 09:12 PM   #22
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

haha jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

i bet u are to which is y u brought it up lmao ffIRD EYE

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #24
Poizun of Culture VI

Poizun of Culture VI crouching tigerPoizun of Culture VI crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
The truth is here:

Everybody on the tops list

www.myspace.com/wucorparmy

All the ill audio booth cats... add on fam.
thats whats up, ima throw you an exclusive joint i did wit tragic allies...
Poizun of Culture VI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So you gotta use a full name when making a Face Book thingy to get approved? You can't just use a first name? Stricter than the Navy Seals.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Im On There As Skampoe

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 10:29 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

First name Skamp, Last name Poe?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Last Name Dugawd

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #29
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

myspace is ok so is the book

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:24 AM   #30
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

man i was gunna say u about a yr late with getting a myspace!
i got Facebook too, i find it better for networking, it is much simpler than myspace when you get your head around it. myspace got too many options and is too big, you can do loads of stuff wiv it.
eventho i customized my myspace when i got it back in lyk 05 or sumthing and ive recently customized my facebook background, yep you can do that now, its only a matter of time before you can do anything to it like myspace.

i reckon that Twitter is gunna be the next big thing eventho i checked it out already and dont like it, find it absolutley pointless...

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote