news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

Lizard King drunken mastaLizard King drunken masta
Lightbulb Wu corp's SECRETS? ... Let us talk about them

i'm thinking of a real gangsta thread. let's speak only the unknown truth here. tell us a secret that other don't know. what''s the most interesting thing that happened to you here and were afraid to talk about it? .... until now

examples: your unknown relationship with the mods, did cilva ever sent you a private message, what girl pm-ed you the most, who made you cry?, ever posted when you were drunk here? shit like this people

one love to ma homies
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my dick is very very dark
Old 02-10-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post

ever posted when you were drunk here?

You're fucking crazy if you've done this.

This is next level shit.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
eever posted when you were drunk here?
Yupp, many times.

Usually on some early morning hours like 4, 5.

It's mad, i would recommend it to everyone.

Last edited by Shogah; 02-10-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Drinking and reading KTL = NEXT LEVEL

then trying to make a serious post/thread there. I gurantee a classic.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk

Quote:
ever posted when you were drunk here?
I used to only post when I was wasted usually after a party or on a boring Sunday afternoon. My alcoholicness level has gone down though. This is a sober reply.
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:04 AM   #7
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
my dick is very very dark

show us a pic please. let us see the truth
Old 02-11-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Big Lu baby View Post
I used to only post when I was wasted usually after a party or on a boring Sunday afternoon. My alcoholicness level has gone down though. This is a sober reply.
ahaha, that drunk typing of yours was hilarious

wa;sssdf ;upppppp wuuuuuuu coaprsid haooooooolassd athsdhc aboyyya ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:12 AM   #9
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

.........hold on.......... big lu still posts here ?..........

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:27 AM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

secret? well, im prolly the only one that has tomb's hotmail.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Like this man...

Sandy Duncan also has a glass eye...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:39 AM   #12
Lizard King
penalty boxed user

beautifulrock understood the best the idea of the thread

i love you
Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
.........hold on.......... big lu still posts here ?..........

yeah man he sorta like a wucorp secret himself. he only post in the sports section and sometimes the WU chamber.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #14
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
yeah man he sorta like a wucorp secret himself. he only post in the sports section and sometimes the WU chamber.
LOL!

Talking about the Wu Tang chamber as if its some sort of non important side forum.

The fact that GEn Chatters see Wu Chamber posters as "secrets" says it all really lol
Old 02-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #15
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
LOL!

Talking about the Wu Tang chamber as if its some sort of non important side forum.

The fact that GEn Chatters see Wu Chamber posters as "secrets" says it all really lol

You and I both know how many ppl take pride in being a member of this site and they dont even step out of Gen Chat. its sad. there are plenty of ppl that you dont see up in that main chamber. you know what time it is with that shit.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote